Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

It's not a full list of reasons but here's a list....

A list of footballers that need a good manager to organise and motivate them. That list should be perfectly good enough to compete at the top of the championship.

A list of footballers that need a good manager to organise and motivate them. That list should be perfectly good enough to compete at the top of the championship.

well if that's what you see then fair enough. Many others see a list of workshy/overpaid ****s that weren't bothered about being in the Prem...hence the moaning stuff.

The club has ignored a list of questions submitted to them regarding the failures last season and are now saying they can't answer for a weeks because people are going on holiday after the tour.

Club is a mess and the supporter relation / accountability side of things is dead.

KPFC

well if that's what you see then fair enough. Many others see a list of workshy/overpaid ****s that weren't bothered about being in the Prem...hence the moaning stuff.
All footballers in the top leagues are overpaid.

Elite sports performers are generally not workshy. They are in fact obsessive, freaks of nature. If they were workshy they'd be nowhere near that level.

Things have gone wrong at the club, yes.

Personally I'd blame the leadership far more than the players.

However, this is all part and parcel of sport and it's our turn for a downward shift (after all, we've been punching above our weight for some time).

We may be poor again this season. We may actually do quite well. One thing is for sure though, a negative mindset is only going to result in one thing. And yes the mindset of the fans does matter.

Personally I'd blame the leadership far more than the players.

We may be poor again this season. We may actually do quite well. One thing is for sure though, a negative mindset is only going to result in one thing. And yes the mindset of the fans does matter.

I blame the leadership more than the players, but the same players we have now were still at fault last season.

Totally agree about a negative mindset. At the present time I'm unable to pick out many positives. We've got mostly the same useless bunch of players, a joke of a pre season and a manager where there's no evidence to suggest if he'll be any good or not. Faes didn't start the last friendly so that hints at one positive I guess.

I blame the leadership more than the players, but the same players we have now were still at fault last season.

Totally agree about a negative mindset. At the present time I'm unable to pick out many positives. We've got mostly the same useless bunch of players, a joke of a pre season and a manager where there's no evidence to suggest if he'll be any good or not. Faes didn't start the last friendly so that hints at one positive I guess.
Whereas I'd be happy for Faes to start. Especially ahead of Vestergaard.

To add, the players are most definitely not useless. They are a perfectly capable group at this level. They just need to be managed in the right way.

No it's not. It's expressing an opinion.
Once again, when every single opinion without fail, is one that is steeped in misery, negativity and woe, it really is incredibly boring.

You can of course have the opinion that the colour of a shirt is not to your liking but to then link that to the club being 'tinpot' is just ludicrous. You can choose not to attend the open training session, but to brand people who go as 'sad' or question why anybody should want to go is unnecessary. To be unsure of the season ahead and the manager's skill set is perfectly understandable, to brand the manager 'fake Pep' or a disaster waiting to happen after three nonsense pre-season games without the full squad available, is just illogical.

I do wonder why people choose to put themselves through it.

Once again, when every single opinion without fail, is one that is steeped in misery, negativity and woe, it really is incredibly boring.

You can of course have the opinion that the colour of a shirt is not to your liking but to then link that to the club being 'tinpot' is just ludicrous. You can choose not to attend the open training session, but to brand people who go as 'sad' or question why anybody should want to go is unnecessary. To be unsure of the season ahead and the manager's skill set is perfectly understandable, to brand the manager 'fake Pep' or a disaster waiting to happen after three nonsense pre-season games without the full squad available, is just illogical.

He is Fake Pep though. The same way as Megson was Ginger Mourinho. Fake Pep could well end up being a better manager than Real Pep for all we know.

Spot on.

It comes across as posting just to get a reaction. As opposed to posting an opinion that may just be ignored by everyone.

No. No one is doing that. At all. Everyone complains and moans, it's the nature of being on a forum. When it's ALL a poster ever does no matter what or when individuals are digging as deep as they can to find something to fret about because they can't possibly see anything good in anything, that's different.
So much contradiction in this post.

No one’s complaining about complaining. But then you go onto complain about complaining.

My life isn’t particularly difficult or stressful. But I do wish (and this is giving the benefit of the doubt that these are actual opinions and not a poster trolling us and leaning in to the character he has cultivated on this forum) that I had so little going on that I could actually find the will or desire to give a **** about the colour of a shirt, or what other people do with their Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited:
Just as well we're not called Leicester United...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663