Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

Yunus Akgun Transfer Details
500 thousand Euros for rent
If Leicester City comes out of the Premier League and Yunus plays in half of the matches after signing, the 9 million Euro mandatory purchase will come into effect.
If Leicester City can't get out, they can buy it for 8 million.
Leicester City will give 15% if they sell Yunus to another club.

What a complete **** up

Not really. He's a casualty of a manager who doesn't need full backs.

Man City often played with four central defenders last season and people like Cancelo were deemed to be surplus to requirements and Walker nearly went the same way.

I think EM would be happy if Kristiansen, Thomas and Castagne went and no full backs came in. Another central defender that could be versatile is much more his style.

Yea we can paper over the cracks I suppose
Or fill and seal them properly at last. I don't see a problem with this sale. He isn't going to use a traditional RB or LB and they wouldn't work in our system. Getting rid of a player we will never use and having money in the coffers and space in the squad is another move forward as far as I'm concerned.

Yea we can paper over the cracks I suppose
What cracks are those?

We play with a system that doesn't utilize a traditional full-back. We have an abundance of full-backs. We need to lessen the number of players in the current squad. We're getting rid of a player who wouldn't feature in the team.

It's sensible business. Thus far all of our incomings and outgoings this summer have been sensible business.

Our squad is bloated - oh no, it’s all a disaster
We have a load of failed players who aren’t good enough - oh no it’s all a disaster
We have players who don’t suit this new system - oh no it’s all a disaster
We can’t sign new players until we get rid of existing players - oh no, it’s all a disaster

We are finally reducing the bloated squad and getting rid of one of those failed players who clearly isn’t good enough and who clearly doesn’t suit this new system - oh no, we should keep him, it’s all a disaster….

’kin idiots

We have a load of failed players who aren’t good enough - oh no it’s all a disaster
We can’t sign new players until we get rid of existing players - oh no, it’s all a disaster

We are finally reducing the bloated squad and getting rid of one of those failed players who clearly isn’t good enough and who clearly doesn’t suit this new system - oh no, we should keep him, it’s all a disaster….

’kin idiots
Everything is a disaster, homey

Well you lot can all be happy but I'm pure fummin we're trying to sell that bloke who looked half decent for 1 attacking move in his very brief appearances here. Is that Scottish bloke still kicking about?

The only slight concern I've got is that the same recruitment bloke is here.

’kin idiots
Who said we should keep him?

Souttar? Yes, but hopefully not for too much longer.

Here's hoping. I'm as impatient as anyone for us to clear out all of the shit but it's an impressive haul we've got. It was bad enough and we kept topping it up. We'll probably find someone like Jason Jarrett is still in our squad if we look enough.

Here's hoping. I'm as impatient as anyone for us to clear out all of the shit but it's an impressive haul we've got. It was bad enough and we kept topping it up. We'll probably find someone like Jason Jarrett is still in our squad if we look enough.
No he's actually working in the north west coaching kids.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663