Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

In an ideal world we’d keep him, but given the need to open up squad space and him not being a great fit in the managers system, this move makes sense.

Just glad to see we are capable of getting players out. Castagne, Soumare, Daka next please.
Yeah I think he could turn out a decent player but he is clearly not favoured by the new regime so best he moves on for all parties really.

Don't forgot Danny Ward on that list to get rid of too!

Who said we should keep him?
Nobody. But why the **** are you being mardy about it? It’s not papering over the cracks. It’s getting rid of a player that we don’t need. But you couldn’t say something like that, could you? No, that might be giving the club some credit and we can’t have that.

Nobody. But why the **** are you being mardy about it? It’s not papering over the cracks. It’s getting rid of a player that we don’t need. But you couldn’t say something like that, could you? No, that might be giving the club some credit and we can’t have that.
There's a massive **** off list of players that we have signed in literally the last year to two years that are now deemed to be completely shit and of no use whatsoever.

The same head of recruitment and DOF are in charge and people don't seem to think that this horrific player churn and massive loss of money is an issue?

Never mind the fact we can't get rid of most of the useless tossers.

Getting rid of arguably the one that actually can play a bit of football for £16m less than we paid for him less than a year ago is papering over a pretty big ****ing crack imo.

Have we heard any outcomes from this report that was undertaken by Rudkin and Whelan?

Word on the street is that we've agreed a deal with Fulham for Castagne but Timmy fancies a move to Italy instead.

He was hoping Juventus would match the offer which they won't.

Therefore it's a standoff.

Hopefully he breaks the pattern but I'm pretty sure I know the way it ends with this Turkish chap

Never heard of him, but thankfully it’s a position we need.

Just need a striker now.

Watched Yunus play for Galatasary in the Champions League the other night.

Always a mistake to judge someone on one game, I know, but I thought he was genuinely high quality - exactly what we need

From Champions League to Rotherham away. Poor bastard

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664