Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

It would be bats for him to go without someone very good coming in. Problem is if there was someone better the likes of Palace and others would be after them instead.

Be a shame to lose him, I think we have treated him quite badly.

If he is to go though, we must have a replacement waiting in the wings who is better.

If this happens, then so be it.

He's been called upon to dig us out of a shit run a few times. Only to be binned off when the shit has settled. I hope for his sake he goes to another club but I'd love to see him stay.

Patson Daka’s Zambian Facebook supporters are all basically ****ing mental…

View attachment 17997

They're actually marginally worse than the Algerian mentalists we had not long ago. When you get some Leicester fan saying "I'd rather we play Nachos than Daka" they get piled on with loads of accounts with random shit like Chelsea avatars calling them racists.

The sheer conveyor belt of possible outs at the moment is quite reassuring simply because I get the impression a lot is happening in the opposite direction. A few times over the last few years we’ve had surprise incomings that have not been leaked or (more accurately) made up by ridiculous speculation or agent spin. Maresco’s team seem a lot more private and considered. Wtf would you not keep potential targets under strict confidence? Just my humble opinion.

If Daka and Nacho go then we need to have 2 more strikers come in as Vardy is back up only/can't expect 90 mins from him that often.

It'll be a real shame if we let Nacho go now, if we were going to sell him we should have done it a week ago and got Piroe before Leeds.

Hmmmm. Nacho has scored zero league goals so far this season. He has the same number of assists as Vardy albeit much more game time. I'm not quite sure why some folk think he will be hugely difficult to replace should he go.

I would actually prefer to keep him, simply because the team is quite settled and, well, better the devil you know but if he goes and we get 12m quid or so and another striker through the door then I won't be too bothered and I don't think it'll make a whole lot of difference, negatively.

Hmmmm. Nacho has scored zero league goals so far this season. He has the same number of assists as Vardy albeit much more game time. I'm not quite sure why some folk think he will be hugely difficult to replace should he go.

I would actually prefer to keep him, simply because the team is quite settled and, well, better the devil you know but if he goes and we get 12m quid or so and another striker through the door then I won't be too bothered and I don't think it'll make a whole lot of difference, negatively.
He doesn’t do stupid things with the ball when he has it. We could end up with some proper shite.

WOTS is that Soumare to Sevilla was sorted out between Sevilla and Soumare two months ago. Loan with an option to buy.

The deal is diabolical for us though so we've not been prepared to sanction it. However, any attempt to integrate Soumare into our squad or interest him in alternative moves have been a waste of time.

Soumare has been told to down tools and insist on Sevilla. I suspect any rumours now about another clubs interest is just us trying to improve what Sevilla have offered.

Soumare has been told to down tools and insist on Sevilla. I suspect any rumours now about another clubs interest is just us trying to improve what Sevilla have offered.
He never picked up any tools, he has done the square route of **** all.

WOTS is that Soumare to Sevilla was sorted out between Sevilla and Soumare two months ago. Loan with an option to buy.

The deal is diabolical for us though so we've not been prepared to sanction it. However, any attempt to integrate Soumare into our squad or interest him in alternative moves have been a waste of time.

**** him.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664