Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

We seem to be focusing on the 'hysterical' part of this thread - can we have some more unfounded rumours now?

Can’t say it bothers me greatly.

I’ll keep posting my opinions and if the abusive keyboard warriors can’t stand reading an opinion that’s different to theirs, that’s up to them.
Hang on CF. In terms of being an “abusive keyboard warrior”, you literally called out other members of this forum as being sad for going to watch the open training session.

I’m not condoning abuse. But you give just as much as you get.

Anyhoo… back to the focus of the thread. Has anyone seen Jesurun or young Cesare in Morrisons?

Totally agree about a negative mindset. At the present time I'm unable to pick out many positives. We've got mostly the same useless bunch of players, a joke of a pre season and a manager where there's no evidence to suggest if he'll be any good or not. Faes didn't start the last friendly so that hints at one positive I guess.
Yep this is exactly where I’m at.

I think the club is rotten and until there are some serious changes at the top, it’ll continue to be. I can’t see any outcome other than a disappointing season starting with a 2-0 defeat to Coventry on Sunday.

And no doubt I’ll get pelters from the usual suspects by saying that, as I did when I called out Rodgers to be a fraud very early on, and as I did when 18 months ago I said we’d be relegated within the next couple of seasons.

I really hope I’m wrong, and I’ll be delighted to admit it on here in front of you all.

Yep this is exactly where I’m at.

I think the club is rotten and until there are some serious changes at the top, it’ll continue to be. I can’t see any outcome other than a disappointing season starting with a 2-0 defeat to Coventry on Sunday.

And no doubt I’ll get pelters from the usual suspects by saying that, as I did when I called out Rodgers to be a fraud very early on, and as I did when 18 months ago I said we’d be relegated within the next couple of seasons. (1)

I really hope I’m wrong, and I’ll be delighted to admit it on here in front of you all. (2)

(1) This is what I hate most about the complaining and negativity, towards Maresca, this season etc - more than anything it feels like a rush to form an opinion from those who are desperate to say "I told you so", "I was first to say it" if things go wrong.

(2) anyone know how to bookmark a post?

Rumour....

Maresca is frustrated
A number of players dont want to be here and do not buy into the new methods
We are still trying to shift a number of players but it's proving difficult
We want about 5 more players in
The squad is likely to change significantly but not in the short term
This will probably be reflected in our performance when we play Coventry
As a consequence we may play like a bag on spanners and lose
Get ready to moan

(1) This is what I hate most about the complaining and negativity, towards Maresca, this season etc - more than anything it feels like a rush to form an opinion from those who are desperate to say "I told you so", "I was first to say it" if things go wrong.
Not at all. Re-read Fitz’s post that I said is where I’m at. That’s the reason.

You could say the same about the guys in the everything’s rosy, positive camp

Rumour....

Maresca is frustrated
Get ready to moan

I'd be more surprised if any of that wasn't true. It's all pretty evident based on what we've seen over the last month or so.

Rumour....

Maresca is frustrated
Get ready to moan
You was doing well, until you said ' get ready to moan'

Maybe give the benefit of the doubt to those you disagree with a bit more?

I'm negative about Maresca and this season based on what I know and what I've seen. Actual evidence of our squad, the style of play, the players being used and where they're being played, the issues off the pitch with players and staff, the disconnect between fans and leadership etc. The whole thing reeks to me of imminent disaster.

I truly hope that I'm wrong, I have zero desire to be right. I'm a Leicester City fan first and foremost. I'd love nothing more than to see us romp the league. I can promise that I won't be chirping if I'm right and you're wrong. I'll be delighted.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563