Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

Selling Iheanacho might have made sense if we could have replaced him with Piroe.

But losing him now, considering he’s the main striker for Enzo ball, would be a travesty. We have to keep him.
Unless we get someone better. Which shouldn't be massively difficult.

Unless we get someone better. Which shouldn't be massively difficult.
We don’t have a great track record of buying strikers. And there’s only a few days left of the transfer window.

He has to stay now.

Selling Iheanacho might have made sense if we could have replaced him with Piroe.

But losing him now, considering he’s the main striker for Enzo ball, would be a travesty. We have to keep him.

Yep, worries me we've not been linked with any other strikers other than Piroe during this window, and now might need to very quickly find someone if Nacho goes.

Hopefully not... He's definitely the player I'd be most gutted to lose at this point.

If the reported fees are accurate, we could get approx £50m for Daka, Castagne and Ndidi.

That would be pretty good business and you'd think, with the fees we've already got for Barnes and Maddison plus all the big earners that we've got off the books, that would hopefully put us in pretty good stead to get the players we need - if still available.

But hopefully we also have money left in the coffers left to either strengthen if needed for the promotion push, or even start planning ahead for next season...

It would be utterly ****ing ridiculous so expect him gone tomorrow

I love Iheanacho, always have.

But now is the time to move on. We're in no position to offer him a new deal. He'd be nuts to sign one anyway. So he'll be another player we lose for nothing.

He'll be off to the ANC for a month in January. He doesn't really suit the system we play and is routinely being subbed after an hour.

A new forward would make much better sense.

Burnley supposedly interested in Daka according to Talksport - one of a number of forwards they are considering.

Thomas to Man Utd!

Funny, I was thinking this might make sense this morning.

They are desperate for left back help, he’s surplus here and would jump at the move.

He’s scored a beauty against them so they probably have a good view of him plus he’s young and has premier league experience. Could make sense for all.

IMO sell, sell, sell. Was way out of his depth at Prem level. Might be a different story giving him a go in the Championship but I can't see it. He just doesn't have the attributes.

Kel on the other hand we shouldn't move on now. Too late in the window fir someone who has been pretty integral so far. Hopefully move Daka on and bring in another forward before the window shuts. Use the Castagne money to bring Harwood Bellis in and maybe bring in that other winger on loan and we should be pretty well set...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663