Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2018/19 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh I don’t think I’ve ever booed a Belgian before!

I'm sure we had a Belgian around that time, not forgetting Ritchie de Laet's woeful attempts at defending in the Premier League
Ahh I forgot about RDL as I was thinking we hadn't had a Belgian play for us.

Can't think of one from that time. We had Danish, Iranian, Dutch, Bulgarian and maybe more but can't think of a Belgian the Mad Dog signed for us.

A loan swap? It begs the question, Are we just loaning a player to another club in return for them loaning one to us?!?

I’d be interested to know more. If he is simply going to return to his parent club with no option to buy at the end of the season I think I’d sooner just play Barnes and/or Maddison for the remainder of the season. At least they would then get game time under their belts and be better placed to help us out next season. I would have no interest in playing someone who isn’t going to be with us next term. Seems a waste to me.

Best case scenario... he comes in, plays well, ****s off to a different PL club and we are no better.

Worst case. He is shite like Silva.

A loan swap? It begs the question, Are we just loaning a player to another club in return for them loaning one to us?!?

I’d be interested to know more. If he is simply going to return to his parent club with no option to buy at the end of the season I think I’d sooner just play Barnes and/or Maddison for the remainder of the season. At least they would then get game time under their belts and be better placed to help us out next season. I would have no interest in playing someone who isn’t going to be with us next term. Seems a waste to me.
John Percy said we are going down the loan route because a permanent transfer would take too long to complete, so sounds like its with a price agreed

After his goal against Manchester United in THAT match? You heartless, soulless bastard. Save your boos for those that deserve it; Barnes, Choudhury and any new signing are top of the list as you well know.

RDL didn’t score against United. He scored against Villa in an important and memorable match though. Is that the one you mean?

After his goal against Manchester United in THAT match? You heartless, soulless bastard. Save your boos for those that deserve it; Barnes, Choudhury and any new signing are top of the list as you well know.
He did put a magical pass through to Vardy though. Maybe that’s the bit you mean

John Percy said we are going down the loan route because a permanent transfer would take too long to complete

But that's just a load of old cobblers, isn't it , as well you know

But that's just a load of old cobblers, isn't it , as well you know
as a general rule I don't trust any transfer story, however John Percy has proven himself to be very reliable with a solid information pipeline within the club

as a general rule I don't trust any transfer story, however John Percy has proven himself to be very reliable with a solid information pipeline within the club

Yea, but saying there isn't enough time to sort a permanent deal out is absolute bollocks.

There's loads of time, it's more likely down to our shambolic operations with regards to transfers these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263