Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2021/22 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to play with a bit more Wang.

I don't think loans from foreign clubs even count as a loan as far as the Premier League is concerned.

The Premier League only allows you to have two loan players from other English (or Welsh) clubs. There's no limit on the number of players you can borrow from other countries.
Which is as I thought.

Continuing to sign Championship level players in each transfer window will only have one outcome.
I've not seen him play, but he's said to be one of the better players at a team who are currently two places below us in the table

Or just a lack of transfer funds?

I'd probably be tempted to look abroad as there seems to be better value for money but I can understand the desire to have experience over here.

He'd certainly be a bit of a bastard that we've been lacking.

Do Southampton have any other defenders we can get?

Have any of you seen him or is moaning just so commonplace for some of you now, that you do it without having to strain a brain cell? He's been absolutely ****ing fantastic for them every time I have seen him. I think if we can get him cheap enough he'd be a brilliant addition.

He's a proper defender in the mould of Robert Huth.

Have any of you seen him or is moaning just so commonplace for some of you now, that you do it without having to strain a brain cell? He's been absolutely ****ing fantastic for them every time I have seen him. I think if we can get him cheap enough he'd be a brilliant addition.

I was surprised he left Leeds to go to Brentford and that's when Brentford were in the championship, he's always looked good when I've seen him play

That's enough of an endorsement for me. He must be shite.

I'd take any centre half at the moment. We concede more goals than all of them....

I was:

Confident in the Bertrand signing.

Thought Wes was a useless old duffer.

Confident we should have sold Vardy to West Brom.

Excited by Gelson Fernandes
Yeah. It's safe to say we've all had ****ing nightmarish responses to signings. I thought Akinbyi would smash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669