Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2021/22 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘Fantastic.’

‘Always wanted him at city.’

Milan is an absolute legend, can you imagine our signings this season if we hadn't got him? We would have Kelly in charge, signing more League Two crap.’

‘First time in a long time (can't even remember when) we have a strike force capable of bagging 40+ goals a season!!!!:)

‘Feck me, this is great. I'm already beginning to believe we won't get relegated next season’

‘great signing, very pleased.’

‘Fantastic.’

Milan is an absolute legend, can you imagine our signings this season if we hadn't got him? We would have Kelly in charge, signing more League Two crap.’

‘First time in a long time (can't even remember when) we have a strike force capable of bagging 40+ goals a season!!!!:)

‘Feck me, this is great. I'm already beginning to believe we won't get relegated next season’

:icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:

‘Fantastic.’

****ing hell

****ing hell
Jesus wept.

It's like a window into some horrible prehistoric universe. All the worse for the fact that I remember living in it.

Had to stop reading quite quickly though as some annoying Villa fan was on the thread talking bollocks. Can't be doing with that.

‘Fantastic.’

I didn't comment on this thread, which is clear proof I knew he was going to be absolute shite from the start.

‘Fantastic.’

Makes you realize why we're now all grump, pessimistic ****ers. We loved once and got hurt.

Makes you realize why we're now all grump, pessimistic ****ers. We loved once and got hurt.
When I was a student I was back in Loughborough for a night out and spotted a mate in a pub who I seen in months. Caught his eye at the bar and he just mouthed ‘Matt Mills’ followed by a slow nod and a fist pump.

I think we need someone like Emmanuel Dennis. 7 goals, 5 assists for a team languishing at the bottom. Very fast, aggressive, and done v well so far. Obvs still early days but wow.

Wait is the right thread to put this in? I'm sure we had some other thread for "players who I want us to sign - pulled out of our arse as opposed to an actual rumour thread."

Mindless speculation from me but we did try to sign him last January and two of his Danish pals are at the club. He cannot play in Italy for technical reasons that don't apply here.

Stranger things have happened.

Mindless speculation from me but we did try to sign him last January and two of his Danish pals are at the club. He cannot play in Italy for technical reasons that don't apply here.

I saw this story a couple of days ago and did wonder about this too.

What are the technical reasons you refer to?

In the week that Aguero has chosen to quit the game on account of a heart problem, I don't think it's likely that a player who 'died' on the pitch will be sensible/likely to put himself at further risk.

Danny Blind has had a similar operation and is playing for Ajax

Danny Blind has had a similar operation and is playing for Ajax
I think you mean Daley Blind. I don't think he had the same problem as either of the players I referred to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263