Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers comments last week were just like the summer all over again.

He's placed the ball firmly in Rudkin's court and said he's been assured of blah, blah.

If we don't sign anyone of significance, I can see Rodgers and Rudkin totally falling out.

Rodgers comments last week were just like the summer all over again.

He's placed the ball firmly in Rudkin's court and said he's been assured of blah, blah.

If we don't sign anyone of significance, I can see Rodgers and Rudkin totally falling out.
He also mentioned limited budget again and needing to do what we can.

Does feel like deja vu

He also mentioned limited budget again and needing to do what we can.

Does feel like deja vu
On the pitch performances and results seem to be the same as they were during their last spat as well.

That’s how I see it too
With the lack of activity in the summer being such a massive issue, not least to Rodgers, the fact that no one was lined up ready to come in straight away in Jan is just weird.

They’ve had months, nothing to stop them talking to clubs and players outside of the window.

With the lack of activity in the summer being such a massive issue, not least to Rodgers, the fact that no one was lined up ready to come in straight away in Jan is just weird.

They’ve had months, nothing to stop them talking to clubs and players outside of the window.
Yes, it’s really poor

Yep, a week in and it’s still all just random speculation

We are a complete ****ing shower this season, both on and off the pitch

Leicester have enquired about signing Lorient's 20-year-old Burkina Faso winger Dango Ouattara. (Mail)

Leyton Orient? They're top of League Two. I can't find info on Dango Ouattara though.

Dango Aboubacar Faissal Ouattara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570