Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understand shit like that. If they “really love” him, then why can’t they “really put in an offer”?

I don’t want him to go but this is bullshit

I was talking to a Newcastle fan last night and he said that their fanbase expect that both Maddison and Tielemans will be joining them in the summer.

Obviously, I bitterly responded by claiming that Maddison wouldn't pass a medical as his hip is ****ed and Tielemans is like a 33 year old because he's been overplayed for a decade.

I was talking to a Newcastle fan last night and he said that their fanbase expect that both Maddison and Tielemans will be joining them in the summer.

Obviously, I bitterly responded by claiming that Maddison wouldn't pass a medical as his hip is ****ed and Tielemans is like a 33 year old because he's been overplayed for a decade.
I mean, bitter or not, you ain’t wrong.

Should’ve bitterly responded that if they any dignity they wouldn’t care who Newcastle were signing and they’d be going down Gateshead or somewhere instead.

Should’ve bitterly responded that if they any dignity they wouldn’t care who Newcastle were signing and they’d be going down Gateshead or somewhere instead.
Who coincidentally have drawn Coalville or Banbury in the next round of the FA Trophy

Oh come on Ted, if we had been bought by the Saudis, are you telling me that you'd just suddenly stop supporting the team you've supported your entire life? I don't have a problem with Newcastle fans supporting Newcastle really.

Oh come on Ted, if we had been bought by the Saudis, are you telling me that you'd just suddenly stop supporting the team you've supported your entire life? I don't have a problem with Newcastle fans supporting Newcastle really.
100% couldn’t carry on supporting the team if we were in the same position as Newcastle.

Not saying it would be easy or if I’d completely stop caring about the team but I certainly wouldn’t buy merch or go to matches.

It so sad seeing some of the most politically sound people I know tie themselves in absolute knots because they support Man City, it'd only be worse if I know any Newcastle fans but sportswashing very clearly works on many and it's pathetic. I'd be off if this happened to Leicester and perhaps that'd be easier for me as I don't live in the county anymore, but many fans would stay with blood on their replica shirts - and that's why these barbarous regimes do it.

100% couldn’t carry on supporting the team if we were in the same position as Newcastle.

Not saying it would be easy or if I’d completely stop caring about the team but I certainly wouldn’t buy merch or go to matches.
Yeah because you not buying a pair of gloves or a match day programme is going to seriously dent the bank account of the Saudis, I mean that £120 billon slush fund will take some hit.... All they care about is that "fans" attend the games so it fills the stadium and looks good on T. V they couldn't give a **** about any supporters or if they buy a coffee or not, just show up and fill a gap, welcome to the premier league.

Yeah because you not buying a pair of gloves or a match day programme is going to seriously dent the bank account of the Saudis, I mean that £120 billon slush fund will take some hit.... All they care about is that "fans" attend the games so it fills the stadium and looks good on T. V they couldn't give a **** about any supporters or if they buy a coffee or not, just show up and fill a gap, welcome to the premier league.
I don't think Ted is expecting to bring down the entire middle east. Just keep his morals.

What's wrong with that?

I don't think Ted is expecting to bring down the entire middle east. Just keep his morals.

What's wrong with that?
Well you know better than anyone on here that I’m a virtue signalling ****.

What's wrong with that?
Absolutely nothing and fair play especially if the club you support gets to a champion league final and you don't go.
The point being the Saudis or whoever from the middle east couldn't care less about the UK fans.

SSN saying we are increasingly confident of signing the Danish LB we have been linked with but also have another option.

Fingers crossed we will definitely be getting a LB then!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669