Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

SJN-Fox

Strange thing to say given that he said a few days ago that he’s waiting for an operation.

Bezu Fache Fox

I can't think of many worse signings. Long covid and knee ops can't be helped of course but feck me, it's been a total disaster in every respect.
I get that he and Vesty are on great money for doing practically nothing but even they must be embarrassed by now.

londonfox

I can't think of many worse signings. Long covid and knee ops can't be helped of course but feck me, it's been a total disaster in every respect.
I get that he and Vesty are on great money for doing practically nothing but even they must be embarrassed by now.
I don't think Bertrand has anything to be embarrassed about. He signed for a new club and then got a serious virus followed by an injury he's still recovering from. None of that is reason to be embarrassed.

Bezu Fache Fox

I don't think Bertrand has anything to be embarrassed about. He signed for a new club and then got a serious virus followed by an injury he's still recovering from. None of that is reason to be embarrassed.
I agree but I think many would feel embarrassed or awkward in that situation.

Lako42

Hmmmmm funny how he works for the same firm as BRs son.

Jenks

Best sort a bin bag out for Harry's kit...

alex

Kolo Toure is set to be named as Wigan boss. The former Manchester City, Liverpool and Ivory Coast defender, 41, is currently a coach at Leicester. (Sun)

Payne74

Apart from Ritchie De Laet. And Danny Simpson. And Matty James. And Danny Drinkwater. And Johnny Evans. And Tom Lawrence.
How many of those came directly from Man u to Leicester or via another club, I know we got Evans from WBA but can't be arsed to Google the rest

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519