Speculation The hysterically annoying, and totally unfounded, but traditional, January 2024 rumours thread.

What the **** is wrong with some people? He's had a couple of poor games this season but he's been absolutely excellent formthe most part. He'd walk I to any team in this league and half the teams in the PL.

Then again, apart from assisting, scoring and creating big chances he's done nothing.
I think the vast majority see pretty clearly that he is a very (very) important player for us.

He will be very important this season.
He's too good for the Championship.

He also can be infuriating. If he had any sort of right foot he'd have so many more options for passes. Sometimes he's doesn't see that through ball straight away and I've lost count of the times he's been tackled when a good bit of skill or close control would meant he kept the ball.

But he's effective. He makes chances and has the quality for this league so he'll be vital for us to get promoted.

We sold Maddison for £40m and Barnes for £30m… I love KDH but he’s nowhere near their level. He’s a good Championship player, but £40m is very good money for him to turn down.

We sold Maddison for £40m and Barnes for £30m… I love KDH but he’s nowhere near their level. He’s a good Championship player, but £40m is very good money for him to turn down.
Yeah but the value of being promoted is a lot more than selling any key player in January.

Worst player on the pitch for us on Satdee

Most one footed player I can remember in that position. Decent when already up the pitch our running onto the ball but receiving the ball with men near him he's atrocious.

Slows loads of our moves down.

Not a rumour, but this would be good.

It's a real shame that for whatever reason (covid?) we didn't give a proper send off to Kingy, Wes, Fuchs and Kasper.

Perhaps when Vardy's deal is up (at the end of the season) we'll do something as that'll truly bring that era to an end.

Not a rumour, but this would be good.

It's a real shame that for whatever reason (covid?) we didn't give a proper send off to Kingy, Wes, Fuchs and Kasper.

Perhaps when Vardy's deal is up (at the end of the season) we'll do something as that'll truly bring that era to an end.

The only problem with this might be that Ranieri may need Pearson to put his 11 together :icon wink:

Pearson 11:
1. Conrad Logan
2. Bruno Berner
3. Wayne Brown
4. Marcin Wasilewski
5. Nobby Solano
6. Lloyd Dyer
7. Andy King
8. Matty James
9. Jeff Shlupp
10. Leo Ulloa
11. Matty Fryatt

I don't think it's necessary to write the Ranieri team down.

Pearson 11:
1. Conrad Logan
2. Bruno Berner
3. Wayne Brown
4. Marcin Wasilewski
5. Nobby Solano
6. Lloyd Dyer
7. Andy King
8. Matty James
9. Jeff Shlupp
10. Leo Ulloa
11. Matty Fryatt

No Futacs, no party.

Kevin Phillips and Chris Powell would be good picks for a Nige team. Great examples of Nige’s management style and both seem like good blokes who represented the club well as players and coaches.

Not sure Wayne Brown will be welcome to be fair.
Yeah, that was a bit tongue in cheek tbf.
Yeah not a chance. Hobbs or Morrison or someone like that.
Probably should have gone for Liam Moore (currently without a club)
Oakley as well.
I fell out with him when he slowly walked off at Derby whilst being subbed when we were chasing the game. Was excellent for us L1 though.
Plus Weale, Howard, and someone odd like N’Guessan
How did I miss Howard!?
Kevin Phillips and Chris Powell would be good picks for a Nige team. Great examples of Nige’s management style and both seem like good blokes who represented the club well as players and coaches.
Totally - heard Chris Powell on the 'When You're Smiling' podcast recently and he said he was totally shot in his final season for us. I think he only played about 4 games that season whilst being player coach.

Pearson 11:
1. Conrad Logan
2. Bruno Berner
3. Wayne Brown
4. Marcin Wasilewski
5. Nobby Solano
6. Lloyd Dyer
7. Andy King
8. Matty James
9. Jeff Shlupp
10. Leo Ulloa
11. Matty Fryatt

Nugent over Matty Fryatt for Pearson's team, surely?

He was our main man in our Championship promotion season - and kept Vardy & Kane on the bench in the process.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663