The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

It is nice that KDH wants to stay, but not much use if he refuses to be sold and gets us a 15 deduction and relegation back down again if we are way above the spending limit.

fox58

It is nice that KDH wants to stay, but not much use if he refuses to be sold and gets us a 15 deduction and relegation back down again if we are way above the spending limit.
In all likelihood we’re going to get a points deduction, as yet no one knows how many points that will be. Selling KDH won’t stop that happening as we’re already fallen foul of the rules. Going forward, if we fail to meet FFP again this season, as we’ve seen with Everton their points penalty was reduced for a second offence, in the same accounting period. So selling KDH may save us 2 points, the question is he worth more than that over the season. I would think he is.

Miles Away

Canny from KDH - "I'm going nowhere" knowing full well the club will be shopping him.

Some of our players did learn something from Rodgers after all.

Me? I'd like to keep him, we already have to replace Ndidi and Praet in midfield and never replaced Casadei.

Expect the club will go back for Sensi too - who may well tell them to **** off.

Fox Fan

Canny from KDH - "I'm going nowhere" knowing full well the club will be shopping him.

Some of our players did learn something from Rodgers after all.

Me? I'd like to keep him, we already have to replace Ndidi and Praet in midfield and never replaced Casadei.

Expect the club will go back for Sensi too - who may well tell them to **** off.

:ambivalence:

I think you mean we need some midfielders. One thing we absolutely do not want to do is replace the frequently injured, infrequently effective, Dennis Praet.

Brown Nose

It looks like we'll get £12m for Kristiansen.

Never in human history have an Italian football club paid the agreed amount for a player.

Expect it to drag on all summer before we agree to another loan.

The fact that everyone knows that we need to sell players will lead to us being low-balled until the end of August.

Elon Bust

How bad can Kristiansen be? He must be doing something right to make 29 appearances and provide four assists for the team that finishes fourth in Serie A.

H T B

Never in human history have an Italian football club paid the agreed amount for a player.

The fact that everyone knows that we need to sell players will lead to us being low-balled until the end of August.
I just checked with my Mrs, she didn’t know, neither did my next door neighbour or their neighbour. so who is this everyone you quite frequently talk about?
is it like 'Every street' in Leicester?
Which is actually only one street [ Town hall square area, if you wanted to know]

Brown Nose

I just checked with my Mrs, she didn’t know, neither did my next door neighbour or their neighbour. so who is this everyone you quite frequently talk about?
is it like 'Every street' in Leicester?
Which is actually only one street [ Town hall square area, if you wanted to know]

Isn't your next door neighbours next door neighbour you?

Anyway, thanks for your contribution once again.

M17TT C

They'll be playing the CL next season so they won't be short of cash.

He's also played regularly for them too so I'm sure they will be quite keen to keep.

I don't think we have a great need to sell before June, if any at all.

No one, including any journalists reporting on this, will have seen our books for this season so anything suggesting the need to sell is based on nothing but pure speculation.

Given the club have challenged any charges so far, I'm almost certain we won't start playing ball now.

Even more so when any penalties from this season can only be applied in the EFL.

give_us_a_wave

Decent player. Not for Enzo though.
Outside of Leverkusen, Bologna have been the story in europe this season. Perrenial Mid table/bottom half club. Nobody expected them to be pushing for the CL. I've seen them a fair bit & they're a great watch. Attacking football, fast pace. Never thought i'd see the day when I watched Serie A for the entertainment value !

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663