The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Nowhere near good enough for the level they see themselves at.

A loss for us though

Nowhere near good enough for the level they see themselves at.

A loss for us though
Yep. Problem is, though, if we are trying to stick to whatever financial limits exist (can't believe we're going to be able to, so makes you question what the point is), who else could we sell to try to do this?

Why in the blue **** didn’t we have a favored nations type clause with Chelsea regarding our players when they took Enzo.

I know I’m banging on about the same thing but our inability to think beyond what is directly in front of us is really damning.

Armando Broja probably the best of those three. Ultimately if KDH does go we could still do with a replacement coming in so some sort of swap does make sense but IMO there's little point selling KDH if it isn't going to help our PSR concerns..

Can't see that we would want Casadei back given that he failed to have an impact last season in the Championship.

It would be ****ing baffling.

Send a player back in January because he's failed to make an impact, then resign him next season when we're in a higher division.

You'd have to have an absolute moron making transfer decisions for that to happen. Oh... ****.

It would be ****ing baffling.

Send a player back in January because he's failed to make an impact, then resign him next season when we're in a higher division.

You'd have to have an absolute moron making transfer decisions for that to happen. Oh... ****.
We didn’t send him back, Chelsea recalled him.

But yes he is shit though. No thanks.

Why in the blue **** didn’t we have a favored nations type clause with Chelsea regarding our players when they took Enzo.

I know I’m banging on about the same thing but our inability to think beyond what is directly in front of us is really damning.
How do you an agreement like you suggest isn’t in place?

Perhaps it's probably best to wait and see what the actual truth is before some folk start shitting the sheets and banging on about how shit the club is because a journalist makes something up.

Just a thought, mind.

Perhaps it's probably best to wait and see what the actual truth is before some folk start shitting the sheets and banging on about how shit the club is because a journalist makes something up.

Just a thought, mind.
What the **** do you think the transfer window is meant to be there for? If it’s not for wild speculation, then it’s utterly pointless. Liven up, pop.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00