The King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a toss? Once you sell the naming rights that's it. I thought calling it The Walkers Stadium at the time was pretty crappy, now it's got another crappy name. Big deal.

i don't really give a shit if they call it "wankers bowl"...as long as we go up.

our stadium being called 'the walkers stadium' currently is fine as it's a firm that has heritage in leicestershire.
we unfortunately have fallen into the same mire as the rest of football and sold ourselves out to a group of non football people in order to reconcile our finances and short cut back to the premier league.
i can't help wishing we were back where blackpool are (they remind me of leicester when we got promoted via the derby play off final).

Blackpool's main sponsor is a 'dodgy' short-term money lending website called WONGA.com based in London FFS. Hardly a traditional local 'roots' business plan.

And my LG shirt, were they from Anstey?

The King Power stadium :icon_roll Now the Walkers stadium sounds pretty crappy, but the King Power stadium sounds even worse!

Never fails......

There really are more important things to worry about than what the sodding stadium is called

Who gives a toss ?

The King Power stadium :icon_roll Now the Walkers stadium sounds pretty crappy, but the King Power stadium sounds even worse!

Exactly why? Before it was named after a company producing heart attack inducing snacks, now it is named after an upmarket off licence. Why is one much worse than the other?

Aye, balls to having a moan about the stadium name, save it all for slating players we've never seen play!

There really are more important things to worry about than what the sodding stadium is called

Who gives a toss ?

I always call it the "Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund" Stadium ... it reminds me of who actually owns it.

As long as they give us money to help us get promoted then I won't be too fussed.

Makes me wonder whether they actually give a feck about Leicester City.

I'm so angry about this that I'm going to skip across the pitch and hurl an empty previous season's season ticket book at the new owners in disgust.

Don't you think though that the proposed new name of the stadium is very much inter-related with exactly the thing that many people think we should be worrying about? Walkers was just a sponsorship thing: King Power is very different.

Kung Pow Stadium

ten dorrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572