The LCFC Home shirt 06/07 countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Won't be Melton,is would be a long white smock with a red and white neckerchief complimented by a piece of straw in the mouth
:038:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I don't think so, maybe someone could clarify it though.

This announcement says "a shirt that the team will wear next season". A strict interpretation of that suggests a one-year shirt, although it can not be conclusive.

bocadillo said:
This announcement says "a shirt that the team will wear next season". A strict interpretation of that suggests a one-year shirt, although it can not be conclusive.

This specifically states "the new 2006-07 home shirt". It looks like it is another one-year kit.

my sentiments exactly mike :frown: might have to buy last seasons if they havent ran out :icon_bigg

That last one has a hint of Wolves about it. Only one place it should go - the bonfire.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Yeah I think they are a tenner at the club shop.

When I bought one for a tenner at the last home game of the season, somebody helpfully pointed out that they are only eight quid at the JJB in the city centre.

Why be fashion victims?

I have the retro one - lasts for years:icon_bigg

I've bought a lot of shirts in recent years. There are 6 that I currently wear, all from the last 4 seasons. I had a home and away shirt from the previous 2 seasons before that, as well as 4 or 5 other ones from when I was younger.

I've never bought a 'current' shirt, I refuse to pay over the odds to look like a walking advert for crisps / banks etc - surely having ads plastered all over it should make it cheaper?. I probably would buy one if they were available without the ads.

I have several of the retro ones though.

highland fox said:
You know I can't make the fecker work...

It won't stream over your dial-up connection, but if you right click on the file, you should have the option of saving it, you should then be able to play the saved file. It might take a minute or two to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669