The Leeds Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

LufbraFox

Does anyone know what set them off in the second half when they went crazy at the Leicester fans?

I assume someone threw something

In front of us the Security Guys were hammering some 7 year olds for standing up. The Security Guys did look hard.

However, I found it highly amusing to see our security "leg it" when the trouble kicked off.

EVERY one of them came out, every single fooking one of them. You are not so hard when the big guys have a go are you.

However, in their defense. It is a numbers thing. If it takes 10 guards to remove 1 fan when he stands up. When 100 fans start, and they are moving, it will take 1000 guards at least to remove them. They were simply out numbered.

I hope the backless bastards have a different attitude next season when we stand up. We may remind them of Today

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Was there any trouble in the kop?

p.s. 300 posts! :-D :D :grin: :) :)
300 posts. You're catching Connelly. Although if you count crossbars you are nowhere near

Melton Fox said:
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Was there any trouble in the kop?

p.s. 300 posts! :-D :D :grin: :) :)
300 posts. You're catching Connelly. Although if you count crossbars you are nowhere near

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Less than 1/60th of JF's output means you have a long way to go. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Apparently the chav part of L1 were singing "ran from the Turks" to the Leeds fans. :roll:

1/60 :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got more of a chance of catching that than Lee Morris does playing football again.

The 'ran from the turks' sounds about right, i couldnt believe how mental they were going to be honest, i assumed it was something more serious than a throwing incident

Alright lads...

Regarding todays events, the thing that kicked it off was the "We heard you ran from the Turks" "Your just a town full of Turkish" and disgusting fingers across the throat gestures!

Not wanting to tar with the same brush, but these wannabe hooligans didn't half make arses of thereselves today, when all the coin throwing and bottles were thrown in and Leeds fans ran at them at they soon fled. Not condoning this behaviour by the way lads, just making the point that they didn't wait around long after there actions.

I know these wern't the proper fans as your kop is at the other end of the ground.

Shit game lads.

What you think of the atmopshere generated by the away support? :mrgreen:

Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Regarding todays events, the thing that kicked it off was the "We heard you ran from the Turks" "Your just a town full of Turkish" and disgusting fingers across the throat gestures!

Not wanting to tar with the same brush, but these wannabe hooligans didn't half make arses of thereselves today, when all the coin throwing and bottles were thrown in and Leeds fans ran at them at they soon fled. Not condoning this behaviour by the way lads, just making the point that they didn't wait around long after there actions.

I know these wern't the proper fans as your kop is at the other end of the ground.

Shit game lads.

What you think of the atmopshere generated by the away support?
:mrgreen:

Yeah you have got it right, you were SHIT !!! The worst team we have played down here all season.

And the atmosphere ?? What atmospehere, you did this gay thing where you all took off your shirts and were swinging them round in the air. What th fook is all that about ??

With the tosspot you have as manager, you will be in that league for some time.

Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Sh*t game? It will be, you lost.

Atmosphere by away fans? I was in the Kop, I could see your lot waving shirts in the air but you fail to understand that sound doesn't travel in the Walkers, we couldn't hear you, Leicester fans learnt that a long time ago.

Seems funny that the 2 Leicester fans with injuries that were taken out past us had both been hit by missiles thrown by there own fans?

Thanks to the Leeds lads who abused me walking along by myself after the game, strangely I didn't respond. If I was a P*ki I wouldn't have fancied my chances.

Leeds fans innocent again!? Time to have a look at yourselves.

Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Yeah you have got it right, you were SHIT !!! The worst team we have played down here all season.

And the atmosphere ?? What atmospehere, you did this gay thing where you all took off your shirts and were swinging them round in the air. What th fook is all that about ??

Aye, are manager is a pleb and i could see us down here for the forseable future but Atmopshere is where i draw the line... :mrgreen:

We did WACCOE(the chant you heard) for 30mins and even when the goal went in we still did it, your lot didn't know what to do whilst we were chanting!

The only chant we got off your lot was EASY EASY EASY...

The Chavs next the away fans became frustrated with are vocal support so went for the evil approach.

It was a carnival atmosphere in Walkers stadium ablely led by none other than the Mighty Leeds.

Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Aye, are manager is a pleb and i could see us down here for the forseable future but Atmopshere is where i draw the line... :mrgreen:

We did WACCOE(the chant you heard) for 30mins and even when the goal went in we still did it, your lot didn't know what to do whilst we were chanting!

The only chant we got off your lot was EASY EASY EASY...

The Chavs next the away fans became frustrated with are vocal support so went for the evil approach.

It was a carnival atmosphere in Walkers stadium ablely led by none other than the Mighty Leeds.

Thats because today was EASY :smt038 EASY :smt038 EASY :smt038 EASY :smt038 EASY :smt038

:smt098

Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Atmosphere by away fans? I was in the Kop, I could see your lot waving shirts in the air but you fail to understand that sound doesn't travel in the Walkers, we couldn't hear you, Leicester fans learnt that a long time ago.

Seems funny that the 2 Leicester fans with injuries that were taken out past us had both been hit by missiles thrown by there own fans?

Thanks to the Leeds lads who abused me walking along by myself after the game, strangely I didn't respond. If I was a P*ki I wouldn't have fancied my chances.

I already admitted we threw missles, so don't get your point?? The missle throwing began when your lot were singing about Turkey and fired a bottle, which hit a bloke in the face!

Aye, yes the P*ki thing was out of order, but Leeds fans were so upset about what had happened that that was there way of reacting!

I was walking along by myself after the game and was hounded by 5 Leicester lads, who were saying "Your teams shit", "we're gonna batter you, you northern wanker"

Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

I already admitted we threw missles, so don't get your point?? The missle throwing began when your lot were singing about Turkey and fired a bottle, which hit a bloke in the face!

Aye, yes the P*ki thing was out of order, but Leeds fans were so upset about what had happened that that was there way of reacting!

I was walking along by myself after the game and was hounded by 5 Leicester lads, who were saying "Your teams shit", "we're gonna batter you, you northern wanker"

Spose they were only being truthful. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Considering we're so shite, we're still ahead of you in the table... :?

Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Yeah and ????

Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Yeah and ????

Means we're better than you!

Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

It's all just retaliation by Leeds fans?

Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Yeah and ????

Means we're better than you!

Oh right, so when we beat Plymouth next week, and you lose to Rotherham AGAIN, and we swap places, will we then be better than you ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669