The Leeds Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Regarding todays events, the thing that kicked it off was the "We heard you ran from the Turks" "Your just a town full of Turkish" and disgusting fingers across the throat gestures!

Not wanting to tar with the same brush, but these wannabe hooligans didn't half make arses of thereselves today, when all the coin throwing and bottles were thrown in and Leeds fans ran at them at they soon fled. Not condoning this behaviour by the way lads, just making the point that they didn't wait around long after there actions.

I know these wern't the proper fans as your kop is at the other end of the ground.

Shit game lads.

What you think of the atmopshere generated by the away support? :mrgreen:

Sh*t game? It will be, you lost.

Atmosphere by away fans? I was in the Kop, I could see your lot waving shirts in the air but you fail to understand that sound doesn't travel in the Walkers, we couldn't hear you, Leicester fans learnt that a long time ago.

Seems funny that the 2 Leicester fans with injuries that were taken out past us had both been hit by missiles thrown by there own fans?

Thanks to the Leeds lads who abused me walking along by myself after the game, strangely I didn't respond. If I was a P*ki I wouldn't have fancied my chances.

Leeds fans innocent again!? Time to have a look at yourselves.

I already admitted we threw missles, so don't get your point?? The missle throwing began when your lot were singing about Turkey and fired a bottle, which hit a bloke in the face!

Aye, yes the P*ki thing was out of order, but Leeds fans were so upset about what had happened that that was there way of reacting!

I was walking along by myself after the game and was hounded by 5 Leicester lads, who were saying "Your teams shit", "we're gonna batter you, you northern wanker"

It's all just retaliation by Leeds fans?

Considering there was no provacation,we're not even rivals, yes i'd say it was retaliation!

It was final away game of the season, lots of drinking, lots of fun, no need for that bollocks!

Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Regarding todays events, the thing that kicked it off was the "We heard you ran from the Turks" "Your just a town full of Turkish" and disgusting fingers across the throat gestures!

Not wanting to tar with the same brush, but these wannabe hooligans didn't half make arses of thereselves today, when all the coin throwing and bottles were thrown in and Leeds fans ran at them at they soon fled. Not condoning this behaviour by the way lads, just making the point that they didn't wait around long after there actions.

I know these wern't the proper fans as your kop is at the other end of the ground.

Shit game lads.

Atmosphere by away fans? I was in the Kop, I could see your lot waving shirts in the air but you fail to understand that sound doesn't travel in the Walkers, we couldn't hear you, Leicester fans learnt that a long time ago.

Seems funny that the 2 Leicester fans with injuries that were taken out past us had both been hit by missiles thrown by there own fans?

Thanks to the Leeds lads who abused me walking along by myself after the game, strangely I didn't respond. If I was a P*ki I wouldn't have fancied my chances.

I already admitted we threw missles, so don't get your point?? The missle throwing began when your lot were singing about Turkey and fired a bottle, which hit a bloke in the face!

Aye, yes the P*ki thing was out of order, but Leeds fans were so upset about what had happened that that was there way of reacting!

I was walking along by myself after the game and was hounded by 5 Leicester lads, who were saying "Your teams shit", "we're gonna batter you, you northern wanker"

Spose they were only being truthful. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Considering we're so shite, we're still ahead of you in the table... :?

Yeah and ????

Means we're better than you!

Oh right, so when we beat Plymouth next week, and you lose to Rotherham AGAIN, and we swap places, will we then be better than you ???

You beat Plymouth and we lose to Rotherham??? Are you Mystic Meg???

Assumptions my friend-Don't make too many!

We beat Sunderland, i think we should be promoted...

Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Nottingham Fox said:
Leeds said:
Bobby Smith said:
Leeds said:
Alright lads...

Shit game lads.

Spose they were only being truthful. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Considering we're so shite, we're still ahead of you in the table... :?

Yeah and ????

Means we're better than you!

Oh right, so when we beat Plymouth next week, and you lose to Rotherham AGAIN, and we swap places, will we then be better than you ???

You beat Plymouth and we lose to Rotherham??? Are you Mystic Meg???

Assumptions my friend-Don't make too many!

We beat Sunderland, i think we should be promoted...

On todays performance you should thank your lucky stars you wernt.

sorry leeds mate, you cannot use anyone singing about turks for the paki thing, you did that at our ground in 1999 directed at Emile Heskey (for reasons only known to your social workers). while i have sympathy for those who lost family members in the turkish incident but your lot laughed at Manchester United about Munich for how long?? shoe on the other foot and you all kick off!

dito

lako42 said:
whats the fookin point of this, all the "my teams better than your team," and "i only hit her coz she called my mam a whore. miss" all twaddle, and who rightly cares,on the grander scale of things none of this is needed neither leeds nor leicester are in a position to comment about which team is superior, both mid table and both had nowt to play for as such. if you are locked in a playoff tussle, then maybe. we are all fans of football, bar the arses that cause trouble so whats the point?

try reading. the comment was not about the teams performance it was about the incident today.

:smt006

fitz said:
sorry leeds mate, you cannot use anyone singing about turks for the paki thing, you did that at our ground in 1999 directed at Emile Heskey (for reasons only known to your social workers). while i have sympathy for those who lost family members in the turkish incident but your lot laughed at Manchester United about Munich for how long?? shoe on the other foot and you all kick off!

The thing with Man Utd is between the two of us, no holds barred anything goes. Maybe thats not how it should be but thats how it is, we hate each other and songs about people dying are brought up. That our rivalry and hatred, no respect wanted or given.

There is virtually no rivally between us and Leicester upto today so why you felt the need to start singing Turkey songs is beyond me. Maybe you under estimated the response you got from it but you shouldn't be surprised. If you think that was bad wait til you come to ER next season, you'll be in for a warm welcome thats for sure. You'll need more than the 6 BS who turned up this season.

Look forward to seeing you soon

fitz said:
you did that at our ground in 1999 directed at Emile Heskey

was that in response to our out of order behaviour singing about turks?

fitz said:
fitz said:

Cant exactly remember what was sung to Heskey but did it have to do with anyone being hacked to death in cold blood? Completely different so dont try and justify todays chant

no ones trying to justify it mate but merely point out that it's alright giving it if you can take it. that in no way means i agree what was sung but at the end of the day it was kids singing it who know no better. and as for the response we got well that was a couple of guys strugling the jungle gym with no end product.

and as far as our warm receptions concerned ive never had the urge to go to leeds anyway.

this thing could go on for days, the sooner people realise it was a few brainless kids the better.

lako42 said:
no ones trying to justify it mate but merely point out that it's alright giving it if you can take it. that in no way means i agree what was sung but at the end of the day it was kids singing it who know no better. and as for the response we got well that was a couple of guys strugling the jungle gym with no end product.

and as far as our warm receptions concerned ive never had the urge to go to leeds anyway.

this thing could go on for days, the sooner people realise it was a few brainless kids the better.

We can take any song you want to throw at us mate, but not the Turkey ones. As for the response with the two guys, had they got through I think a few more would have joined them. Correct, no end product but it did shut the whole of that stand up for the rest of the game and make a lot of people shit themselves enough to leave 10 minutes before the end of the game.

You may think its just a harmless bit of banter from kids but it will be remembered for a long time. As you dont come to ER it wont effect you unless something happens at WS, but those kids could get some innocent people in a lot of trouble up here.

LUFC36 said:
fitz said:

The thing with Man Utd is between the two of us, no holds barred anything goes. Maybe thats not how it should be but thats how it is, we hate each other and songs about people dying are brought up. That our rivalry and hatred, no respect wanted or given.

There is virtually no rivally between us and Leicester upto today so why you felt the need to start singing Turkey songs is beyond me. Maybe you under estimated the response you got from it but you shouldn't be surprised. If you think that was bad wait til you come to ER next season, you'll be in for a warm welcome thats for sure. You'll need more than the 6 BS who turned up this season.

First of all, what the Leicester fans sung were outrageous.
But I can't believe you are trying to justify singing about Munich to Man Utd fans. As much as I hate Forest, I wouldn't sing a song about Biran Clough being dead to forest fans, nor would I sing any other song about wanting Forest related people dead, that shit is wrong, nothing can justify that, what is achieved in singing about people dying? Does it make you happy? Does it make you feel good about yourself? If it does, you are one twisted fooked up bastard.
When fans take the piss out of each other, it's about being superior to the oppositions, it's about laughing at them, it's about good fun. Not about people getting killed.
We are FOOTBALL fans, any rivalry should be about football, not people losing their lives.

Agreed. All teams have small sets of 'fans' who are more interested in fighting then football. While this is sad, they shouldn't be taken as representative of the whole club.

We all must have mates who support different clubs, and harmless banter is a lot of fun, but I'm sure very few of us resort to racist/offensive chants. Not many people actually hate other people because of their football alliegance.

T

basfordfox said:
Agreed. All teams have small sets of 'fans' who are more interested in fighting then football. While this is sad, they shouldn't be taken as representative of the whole club.

We all must have mates who support different clubs, and harmless banter is a lot of fun, but I'm sure very few of us resort to racist/offensive chants. Not many people actually hate other people because of their football alliegance.

T
but judging from previous messages from people we hate sheep trees and covscum. peace and harmony in the midlands as always.

All this arguing is a bit pointless - i was in the bmi stand and thought the leeds fans were great, and pretty much put our silent support to shame even though they played crap and we were dominating the game. i heard the turk comments which were totally unnecessary and spoiled a great atmosphere.

See, it's not that hard to stand back and look at this sensibly instead of arguing like kids!!!

LUFC36 said:
fitz said:
fitz said:

Cant exactly remember what was sung to Heskey but did it have to do with anyone being hacked to death in cold blood? Completely different so dont try and justify todays chant

i do believe you said,

"Aye, yes the P*ki thing was out of order, but Leeds fans were so upset about what had happened that that was there way of reacting! "

i was merely pointing out that you have made paki chants long before your little jaunt in turkey....i was not in anyway trying to justify the chant, just wondering if you could try and justify yours.

there were no p*ki chants yesterday until they got wound up, but back at filbo they used to go about it from the first minute. And then it was all of them, yesterday it seemed like it was only a few.

this whole things stupid. the songs were childish and sung by children, they were wrong and disgusting. the leeds fans have been very racist in the past and a bit yesterday but for fooks sake lets leave it now this is going nowhere.

LUFC36 said:
If you think that was bad wait til you come to ER next season, you'll be in for a warm welcome thats for sure. You'll need more than the 6 BS who turned up this season.

LUFC36 said:
You may think its just a harmless bit of banter from kids but it will be remembered for a long time. As you dont come to ER it wont effect you unless something happens at WS, but those kids could get some innocent people in a lot of trouble up here.

So you are threatening Leicester fans who make the trip ER next season and your lot moan about being branded mindless thugs, well done. I shall be there next season and I too look forward to seeing you, however I will be there to watch the football whilst you will be looking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669