The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I'd be more than happy with loanees. If all of our current squad were loanees, we'd be in a much better position to feck them all off and get some more

Foxello

I'd be more than happy with loanees. If all of our current squad were loanees, we'd be in a much better position to feck them all off and get some more

10 more Andy Welsh's. Cant wait.

Naughty Fox

No we won't

Why are people thinking he's going to spend millions of pounds ? Of course he isn't (and if he did he wouldn't throw it away on a useless has-been twat like Ray feckin' Parlour)

He'll spend a small amount now, and I suspect most of it will be on loanees, and then regroup in the summer.

No way will he go and splash 3/4/5 million squid. It's just not going to happen

Totally agree, he might give some cash for one signing, but the rest would be loans to ensure we are in the championship next season. This is were RK's inexperiance also comes to the front, as signings, especially loans, is down to contacts and who you know. I just hope the new scout has a few.

SilverFox

:icon_evil I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE HELPFUL:098: YOU GUYS WILL REGRET THAT WHEN OLD BLONDY WALKS OUT IN A CITY SHIRT IN FEBUARY AND GETS US UP. RAY PARLOUR...LIVING LEGEND.

I should imagine that at his age he has trouble getting anything up.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
why not though homer? he's proven at this level, he's not getting a look in at sheff u, and he wouldn't cost the earth either-a proven finisher in the championship.
'Cause he knows Colin Wanker

fitz

:icon_evil I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE HELPFUL:098: YOU GUYS WILL REGRET THAT WHEN OLD BLONDY WALKS OUT IN A CITY SHIRT IN FEBUARY AND GETS US UP. RAY PARLOUR...LIVING LEGEND.

right, well if charlie dimmock walks out at the walkers in february i'll buy you not one but 5 pints. happy? i did actually think you were joking at first but fair play if you thought it was a good shout, opinions and all

Foxello

According to the Merc, Mandaric wants 'experienced' players in in January. So heres some suggestions:

Ehiogu( M'Boro)
Moore( Newcastle)
Berger(Villa)
Little(Reading)
Sheringham(W Ham)

I would have said Parlour but saying that the last time i mentioned him it went down like a lead balloon and i had enough humiliation for one day.

Yorkshire Vixen

think ugo is already on loan to a championship side at the minute??

homer

Berger went to Stoke a couple of weeks back
Ehiogu is at Leeds
Glen Little is in a Reading team (when fit) that could go third in the Prem tonight :icon_roll
Sheringham will not leave West Ham to go anywhere right now
Craig Moore is in Newcastle's first team squad

But other than that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675