The loans thread - our players at other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he injured at the moment, or has the loan expired? Couldn´t see him on the team sheet yesterday:icon_conf

After some poor games defensively (the team, not just James) Carlisle changed their formation to play 352 and he lost his place as a result. It seemed to work as they went on a run of three clean sheets, until yesterday's capitulation.

Paul Gallagher scored for Preston at Rotherham tonight but Simon Grayson's men ended up losing 3-1 on the night, 4-2 on aggregate.

Rotherham play Leyton Orient in the final.

Paul Gallagher scored for Preston at Rotherham tonight but Simon Grayson's men ended up losing 3-1 on the night, 4-2 on aggregate.

Rotherham play Leyton Orient in the final.

Preston have the worst play-off record in the country. They have been in them nine times and failed every time.

Bollocks, that means they won't be taking the fecker permanently

Poor sods, that must be a horrible record for everyone to have in the back of their minds - a bit like us going to Wembley up to 1994.

The Rotherham manager is a rather unpleasant individual, and has his team playing in an extremely unpleasant manner - I'll be cheering on the O's for this one.

Steve Evans is 'rather unpleasant'? Understatement of the year I reckon :icon_bigg
They love him up here. Straight talker and wants to win.
After stagnating at the Don Valley Rotherham have come one they moved to the New York Stadium. Like to see City play there at some stage. I drive past it every other week or so and it looks quite impressive for that size of stadium.

They might love the results, but having seen them against Bradford this year and last I have to say that the entire team and coaching staff appear to be built on a cynical plan of cheating the match officials for the full 90 minutes through a mixture of violence, intimidation and deception.

I can only hope that if they do go up, the marginally better match officials won't be so easily cheated and they'll combust.

They love him up here. Straight talker and wants to win.
After stagnating at the Don Valley Rotherham have come one they moved to the New York Stadium. Like to see City play there at some stage. I drive past it every other week or so and it looks quite impressive for that size of stadium.
In a cup tie hopefully. Doubt that we'll see Rotherham in the PL soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00