The Mahrez Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaves Mahrez in a tricky situation again now. Really bad attitude and ill advised yet again by whatever braindead is advising him to hand in these transfer requests and go awol under the false illusion it will do anything beneficial to his chances of getting the move he wants. Why should we waste time fielding him any more?

I love the fact that we are telling mega rich Man City to sod off and are not giving in to Riyad trying to force a move. I really do respect our owners for this.
Cue Riyad leaves at 11pm for £70 million.

Leaves Mahrez in a tricky situation again now. Really bad attitude and ill advised yet again by whatever braindead is advising him to hand in these transfer requests and go awol under the false illusion it will do anything beneficial to his chances of getting the move he wants. Why should we waste time fielding him any more?
Because he is our best player maybe?

I'm glad that Mahrez is staying (if indeed that turns out to be the case). He's been a prat again, and has been hugely disrespectful to both the club and his team mates but he's going to be instrumental to us over the oncoming months. Let him go, if that's what he still wants, in the summer.

All this about Mahrez being a prat. Is there actually any evidence that he has been a prat.

To me he has been pretty damn quiet during the whole saga.

All this about Mahrez being a prat. Is there actually any evidence that he has been a prat.

I’d love to live in your bubble.

He needs to knuckle down and put in the kind of performances that’ll keep the big clubs interested in the summer.

I mean it’s not rocket science...he was complete guff last season which meant only a third rate Italian club wanted him in the summer.

Mahrez wants to move. Totally understandable.
What has he actually done wrong? - I have missed quite a bit of today - I am at work.
Put in a transfer request. Didn’t show up to training. Didn’t travel with the team. Gone AWOL etc etc

Do you expect him to tweet it? ;)

No, of course, you're right. It is too easy to take news reports as the truth. Some of it's true, some of it isn't.

Not turning up for training was a bit of a dick move though.

He should be clearly told he will only be sold if his current market value at the time is met.

Simple.

EDIT - He could still go elsewhere but it will probably only be West Ham who actually put a bid in.

Put in a transfer request. Didn’t show up to training. Didn’t travel with the team. Gone AWOL etc etc
I don't believe all the reports I read on the internet and nor should you. Sky sports are notorious for making up utter tripe. It puts plenty of money in their betting coffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566