The Mahrez Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on Mahrez transfer though, I think if someone came in with £75m for him tonight we would accept it.

No, just be surprised if we didn't sell our allocation as I am still under the assumption that unless you are a ST holder, you have absolutely no chance of getting a ticket for an away league game.

They've been on general sale for a while and there were plenty left when I looked on Monday. So I assume it will be possible to get a ticket at the ground.

Perfect. We know absolutely nothing about anything in reality and yet there are some on here who have already decided that he must have skipped training without permission, refused point blank to be part of the matchday squad and tried to force the club's hand by being generally unpleasant and arrogant. This could of course all be true but it probably isn't. He's still our best player by a mile if this doesn't affect him and so if he is staying I'll be happy about that instead of being angry about things that may or, as is more likely, may not have transpired.

Absolutely ****ing spot on.

I don't believe all the reports I read on the internet and nor should you. Sky sports are notorious for making up utter tripe. It puts plenty of money in their betting coffers.
Excellent, I look forward to seeing him in the team tonight.

New plan for Mahrez:

Sell to Man City but then submit the paperwork late so he can't play for the rest of the season just like Silva couldn't.

Winner.

Please...for the love of ****ing god let it be tomorrow as soon as possible. Transfer windows get right on my tits, especially when we're probably not signing anyone & just talking about who's leaving. Waste of time. Although telling Man City to stop taking the piss is nice I guess. £60m...when the asking price for a slightly above average CB just became £75m? Comedy stuff.

Absolute bullshit from Mahrez.

He deserves to get cock slapped by Vichai. Bastard.

And this friend of his in the news needs to be sodomized.

Regardless of what we paid for him, we need to get roughly the market value. If you invest £350k in a business and four years later its market value is £85m + then why on earth would you sell it for £59m? I wonder if all these arseholes who said 40-65/70m is good business would consider selling their homes under value.

Gabby Logan can get screwed.

Alan Smith can get screwed.

Everyone else who thinks we should sell for massively less than today's crazy market price can get screwed. Nobody complained about Coutinho going for so much. Or Neymar. Or Van Dijk. Or Pogba. Or Laporte (who?). It's only because we're little old Leicester. Well screw them all. And if Mahrez can't be arsed to play for us then yes our loss but even greater is his loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566