The manager search - what a way to run a football club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like John Gregory, when I was mascot 15 years ago he told me I was the best headerer of a football he'd ever seen at my age. :icon_lol:

with the number of managerial changes we have and the number of 'sweetners' required to make the god awful appointments paletable it won't be long before arnar gunnlaugsson is on the backroom team.

That wouldn't work for me at all, mind you make Arnie's wife physio, so we see her every game & I'm down there for certain :)

I like John Gregory, when I was mascot 15 years ago he told me I was the best headerer of a football he'd ever seen at my age. :icon_lol:

I use that line when I'm grooming teenage boys. Gregory needs to find some original lines or he'll go on my list.

I use that line when I'm grooming teenage boys. Gregory needs to find some original lines or he'll go on my list.

Are kids getting more stupid these days? I'm sure when I was a teenager I knew the difference between a bell-end and a football.

Back in the day kids learnt about sexual predators whilst they were at Sunday School. Kids nowadays are too busy raping grannies and happy-flapping to learn real life lessons.

with the number of managerial changes we have and the number of 'sweetners' required to make the god awful appointments paletable it won't be long before arnar gunnlaugsson is on the backroom team.

At least the players will have some motivation for next season if it turns out to be Gregory and Walsh.

First day of training

Gregory: 'Right you lot I expect 100% and if I dont get it I'm sending Steve round to talk to your mrs'

Walsh: 'Gigitty gigitty'

:icon_lol:

redditch I am loyal to the club and of course to whoever is running it at the time its as simple as that. Loyal until there is better options that is.

As far as the manager appointment goes it is starting to be worrying that (a) he hasnt appointed grayson if romours are believed he wants the job and (b) he cant appoint who he wants.

There is no absence of blame I blame the manager at the time which was holloway, he made dozens of shocking decisions that lost us valuable points.

Well, I'm increasingly disillusioned with the club.

Mandaric's takeover looked like a golden - once in a generation - opportunity. All that impetus has been lost and in footballing terms we have just gone backwards.

Are you suggesting that I have been speculating?

if you are saying it is fact MM is interfering in the 1st team, plus the other stuff I have read it would suggest either you or someone you know has direct access to MM. A person having direct access to MM would be treading on very thin ice if they allowed all his going ons to get leaked on a public forum and then criticise him.

I treat all stuff as hearsay when there is no supporting evidence.

But you can stop calling milan my uncle now as I am bow annoyed he has overlooked grayson if lead to believe grayson was interested.

if you are saying it is fact MM is interfering in the 1st team, plus the other stuff I have read it would suggest either you or someone you know has direct access to MM.

Or manager, or players, or senior admin at the club, of course.

if you are saying it is fact MM is interfering in the 1st team, plus the other stuff I have read it would suggest either you or someone you know has direct access to MM. A person having direct access to MM would be treading on very thin ice if they allowed all his going ons to get leaked on a public forum and then criticise him.

I treat all stuff as hearsay when there is no supporting evidence.

But you can stop calling milan my uncle now as I am bow annoyed he has overlooked grayson if lead to believe grayson was interested.
Blimey, I was beginning to think I was the only one without a contact at the club.

Looks like there's two of us.

if you are saying it is fact MM is interfering in the 1st team, plus the other stuff I have read it would suggest either you or someone you know has direct access to MM.
Or reads the papers, listens to the radio or has internet access. It's been so obviously going on I can't see the point pretending it hasn't.

What about the two duffers (Ferreira and Djezeri or whatever they were called) we got in on loan when we had no manager? A Mandaric move, has to be - who else could sanction it? Same goes for N'Gotty who had been "lined up" long before Allen arrived, and now it's Darren Moore this time. He's like a dog with a bone.

Until Milan stops buying players himself and interfering in general, very few City fans will respect him as a football club owner IMO.

Until Milan stops buying players himself and interfering in general, very few City fans will respect him as a football club owner IMO.

:018: I think many fans will recognise the reasoning behind buying a club to pick the team. And why blame MM - once Romanov had shown the possibilities, why would MM miss out?

Or reads the papers, listens to the radio or has internet access. It's been so obviously going on I can't see the point pretending it hasn't.

What about the two duffers (Ferreira and Djezeri or whatever they were called) we got in on loan when we had no manager? A Mandaric move, has to be - who else could sanction it? Same goes for N'Gotty who had been "lined up" long before Allen arrived, and now it's Darren Moore this time. He's like a dog with a bone.

Why is it so obvious ? Is it only obvious to those who don't want to think Holloway was so crap he f**ked it up all on his own. For all we know MM may have had previous talks with Allen and he'd asked for certain players. The same as he might have already had a discussion with our next manager and that person has suggested certain players. You make accusations but have no substance to back them up, very close to slander imo.

Then you obviously don't know what slander means.

If you want to be technical, as it is writen then it could possibly constitute libel. Unless there is actual proof that MM is/has been meddling in team affairs people should be more careful over what they say/type/print.

If there is proof, other than ''It's been so obviously going on'' then lets see it !

:018: I think many fans will recognise the reasoning behind buying a club to pick the team. And why blame MM - once Romanov had shown the possibilities, why would MM miss out?

I would have thought that many of us if we had the money and were minded to buy a football club would definitely want to have a big say in how it is run - playing side included. That would provide most of the fun and purpose for the purchase. People who think differently are being somewhat naive.

I have no problem with Mandaric calling the shots to a large extent, providing he calls them right - unfortunately he has tended to get it wrong particularly when it comes to appointing managers - Holloway being the prime example.

Let's hope he makes a better call this time.

If you want to be technical, as it is writen then it could possibly constitute libel. Unless there is actual proof that MM is/has been meddling in team affairs people should be more careful over what they say/type/print.

If there is proof, other than ''It's been so obviously going on'' then lets see it !
True or false: two players were signed on loan at a time that we didn't have a manager. Who do you think is making these decisions, the tea lady? Get real.

If you don't think that the Chairman selecting which players to buy is meddling or interfering, then that's your opinion. My opinion is that it's not the job of the Chairman to choose which players to sign.

Ergo, Milan is meddling and he should stop it. If that's not the case he can go ahead and sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669