the met

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should start jailing members of the military who accidentally kill their own troops during a war? Maybe we should let terrorsits roam free incase we kill an innocent man, **** all the innocent people who were killed on 9/11 **** all the innocent people killed on 7/7. We might kill an innocent man so we should let the terrorists kill thousands instead.

I give up, I really do.

You don't sound like you do...I wish you would:icon_wink

Maybe we should start jailing members of the military who accidentally kill their own troops during a war? Maybe we should let terrorsits roam free incase we kill an innocent man, **** all the innocent people who were killed on 9/11 **** all the innocent people killed on 7/7. We might kill an innocent man so we should let the terrorists kill thousands instead.

I give up, I really do.

thank feck for that :icon_lol::icon_wink

NO, for ****sake, the point is that they ****ed up and should be held accountable for that.

Instead they put out lies & misinformation and tried to discredit the innocent man that they had mistakenly killed.

Do you know how many soldiers **** up on a daily basis in iraq? you said earlier that they are not acountable. why is that different?

They were wrong to lie, but that is the actions of different people entirely to those involved in the incident. hang them by all means, not the people who did there jobs to the best of their ability.

you beat me to it

:)

London was on high alert after two waves of bombing

when it happened, Londoners felt good about armed police being on the tube

Quite. The armchair critics wont see your point though. An innocent man died thats all they care about.

youve forgot the '7 times just to make absolutely sure'

****ing hell!! BAck to this shit again. Does it matter how manyt imes they shot him! He is dead, 1 shot, 2 shots or 100 shots. I really dont see the argument here. The officers wrongly elected to kill him, they were going to make damn sure they actually did a proper job of it.

Quite. The armchair critics wont see your point though. An innocent man died thats all they care about.

Armchair Critic...WTF are you on about Man.:icon_lol: Were you out there on the frontline keeping the streets of Hinckley safe ? You and Feroil in your Special Ops guise

Last edited:
Because innocent people will always die in 'warzones' as you emotively keep labeling it, but this wasn't the Balkans in the early 90's.

This was an intelligence led operation & they targeted an individual, mistakenly.

Have a word with yourself Feriol,you sound like something out of War of The Worlds

London that day was just like Iraq today. Most of the people are innocent, but then all of sudden a bullet flies past. The people charged with protecting london were in the same posistion as those in bagdad. they are trained in the same way which highlights the similarity of the situations.

well that ok then im sure the victims family is satisfied with the outcome/punishment

the victim's family's emotions?

is that what we build society upon, whether weeping mums have closure?

what amount would satisfy the family?

or the gunman dead? (then what of the gunman's weeping mum...)

it won't bring him back

****ing hell!! BAck to this shit again. Does it matter how manyt imes they shot him! He is dead, 1 shot, 2 shots or 100 shots. I really dont see the argument here. The officers wrongly elected to kill him, they were going to make damn sure they actually did a proper job of it.

now now durham youre getting your designer kecks in a reet twist :icon_bigg

London that day was just like Iraq today. Most of the people are innocent, but then all of sudden a bullet flies past. The people charged with protecting london were in the same posistion as those in bagdad. they are trained in the same way which highlights the similarity of the situations.

Stop being silly

Do you believe the people involved knew that and killed him for the sake of it? or do you accept that they believed they were acting in the best interest of security?

Fair enough, but that belief has to be reasonably held. It is difficult to see on the balance of the evidence from this and the IPCC inquiry how that belief could reasonably be held.

DM was never positively identified as Osman the man they thought he might be. Indeed he was positively identified as not being Osman by central command. It is only when command was taken over on the ground does it seem to go tits up. I have never seen anywhere an explanation of the extra information that led the on the ground team to make the decisions they did? :102:

Another thing that undermines the belief excuse is the way in which the Met have waged a campaign of disinformation in this case including doctoring evidence in the trial to fit there own defence. Finally the lack of humility after the verdict (in the sense of the jury got it wrong we know best) does not go down well. :icon_sad:

Armchair Critic...WTF are you on about Man.:icon_lol: Were you out there on the frontline keeping the streets of Hinckley safe ? You and Feroil in your Special Ops guise

No but I am not sitting back critising those that are trying to protect us.

Again you are being ridiculous.

the victim's family's emotions?

is that what we build society upon, whether weeping mums have closure?

what amount would satisfy the family?

No amount I would imagine but perhaps if the Person responsible for the death of their son/brother was put behind bars like all other Murderers are then they might feel justice has been achieved.Instead of a fartarse fine.

Last edited:
No amount I would imagine but perhaps if the Person responsible for the death of their son/brother was put behind bars like all other Murderers are then they might feel justice has been achieved

How many people are you going to get who would carry a gun to protect us if you start banging them up when they make a mistake? You are living in a dreamworld. These people are now Murderers??

No amount I would imagine but perhaps if the Person responsible for the death of their son/brother was put behind bars like all other Murderers are then they might feel justice has been achieved.Instead of a fartarse fine.

two words you're going to struggle with:-

responsible

and

murder

a state paid officer on duty acting under orders to kill, is that murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669