The new OS layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Does anybody else think that they just gathered up all the bits of the OS, shuffled them a few times, threw them on the floor - and then re-arranged them exactly as they fell?

What a mess!

Does anybody else think that they just gathered up all the bits of the OS, shuffled them a few times, threw them on the floor - and then re-arranged them exactly as they fell?

What a mess!

organised chaos or not so organised:081:

it looks naff but it does seem more user friendly IMO - the drop down menus when you hover over something for instance..

My exam tomorow is about website strategies and e marketing, i come on here for one moment and everyone is analysing a ****ing web site, exactly what ive just been doing for 5 hours :(

P.S. its utter ****ing shite

Awful, so busy and far too much to look at on the home page. Worse thing is it was probably some "professional" expensive bunch of cowboys that did it

I've seen some crap websites in my time, but that has to rate amongst the worse.

Except for the pic of PT, I'm inclined to agree with you. Personally, one of my favourites was the old forfoxsake site. Now I just use this one and newsnow.

I hate that advertisment in the middle of the text. Are you really supposed to stop reading and scroll down to continue? Shocking.

is just me or does the site appear to be a lot slower than it was

is just me or does the site appear to be a lot slower than it was

The amount of text on the front page (including stuff like javascript etc) is around twice what it used to be, and with the increased number of images, flash etc (mainly for ads) and other clutter, it will slow the site down. There's a lot more crap on the article pages too.
All aimed at making money, rather than making the site better or easier to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669