The Plane of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any band who appeared in that London Olympics Party Bollocks today. A number of bands murdered a number of great songs. All sponsored by Visa, I'd like to know paid for this needless celebration, taxpayer?

The feeling doing heroes for ****s sake

Scouting For Girls did London Calling. I thought I was going to be sick either that or cut off my ears in the vein of Van Gogh.

What a ****ing disgrace, not because its london calling in particular, because i dont like it as much as the earlier stuff, but how could that fat talentless **** try to replicate an english rock hero?

Last edited:
she may not need the plane.... :icon_conf

At least the plane will make it quicker. And that way she won't be able to sell her story to the highest bidder.......

At least the plane will make it quicker. And that way she won't be able to sell her story to the highest bidder.......
All the people that suffer from cancer each year, all the viewers that are affected each year, and she goes and pulls a publicity stunt like that.

If she dies from it, I'll shed no tears.

All the people that suffer from cancer each year, all the viewers that are affected each year, and she goes and pulls a publicity stunt like that.

If she had any conscience, she should have donated the money she made from faking some tears for The Sun, to Cancer Research.

If she had any conscience, she should have donated the money she made from faking some tears for The Sun, to Cancer Research.
I also think Big Brother needs to take a good hard look at itself. I personally think it took moral decency to low depths years ago, but this is probably just one step to far.

She will undoubtably come out of this with twice as much money, if she has the decency to reject the money to sell her story then good on her, but she won't, and in 3 months time there will be page after page of 'i love my kids' and 'my battle with disease', which will make her sound like some sort of rare and valiant hero that is one of a handful to be effected by cancer. I feel some sort of sypathy, because she dosen't deserve it, but i don't think anyone will be stupid enough to respect her if she does go and flog her story.

Last edited:
She's been starring in BB in India in a pathetic attempt to clear her racist label.

....which she has admitted she only did because they offered to pay her £100K.

She's vile. I wouldn't wish cancer upon anybody, apart from Jade Goody.

what diary room?

She was staring in the Indian big brother (after it turned out she was an ignorant rasist twat and wanted to win India over), she was called to the diary room and told her doctor was on the phone, he went on to explain she has cervical cancer in front of millions of viewers, i'm not sure if the indian big brother should have shown it, but either way she shouldnt be selling her story for however many thosands of pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669