The Plane of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
If The Sun and Jade Goody think that second stage cancer is "as serious as it gets", I hope no poor blighter with third or fourth stage reads it.

but either way she shouldnt be selling her story for however many thosands of pounds.

It would be fair play if she did but then donated the moolah to Cancer Research or another similar Cancer charity.

It would be fair play if she did but then donated the moolah to Cancer Research or another similar Cancer charity.
She will do that through peer pressure, and then she'll be labelled a f**king hero.

Now all we need is for he mum to contract Aids, and her ex-boyfriend to get TB.

Obviously you're a much better person than her for thinking like that, but being a person that exepted £100,000 to clear their name of being racist, i doubt the same idea will pop into her head any time soon.

Now all we need is for he mum to contract Aids, and her ex-boyfriend to get TB.
I think you're being a bit harsh and bit vulgar CF, IMO.

You are making light of these illnesses in the same way she is. I wouldn't wish these illneses on anybody. But am I concerned she has it? Am I f**k.

I think you're being a bit harsh and bit vulgar CF, IMO.

You are making light of these illnesses in the same way she is. I wouldn't wish these illneses on anybody. But am I concerned she has it? Am I f**k.

I take it you didn't see that Celebrity BB then? They were as bad as her......

She was staring in the Indian big brother (after it turned out she was an ignorant rasist twat and wanted to win India over), she was called to the diary room and told her doctor was on the phone, he went on to explain she has cervical cancer in front of millions of viewers, i'm not sure if the indian big brother should have shown it, but either way she shouldnt be selling her story for however many thosands of pounds.

From what I heard the discussion with her doctor was not aired on tv.

From what I heard the discussion with her doctor was not aired on tv.
Only because it was pulled. It was filmed in the diary room and every intention was to broadcast it.

Only because it was pulled. It was filmed in the diary room and every intention was to broadcast it.

To be fair I don't think anyone knows those details except the producers of the show. Still... ridiculous for her to not be pulled straight out and told after.

I want to know when the Sun will be doing a 2 page article on my Dad... hope he gets a few grand for it.

I don't believe Goody, I reckon it's all a stunt.

What twat would go on a reality TV show, knowing at sometime medical results would be coming, and for a serious disease at that.

If it was true, would it not have been better to postpone doing the show until she knew the results? And is it not a coincidence that it happens on the Indian BB show in an attempt to clear her name, and gain loads of sympathy at the same time, thus turning the tables?
I fully expect her to beat the illness, what a surprise that would be, and to reap thousands of pounds in the process selling the story, writing a book and bringing out a life story film.

Unless she proves me wrong and points her toes north!

She was given the all clear before she left and then they realised their error and contacted her on the phone it was screened on richard and judy. She went for the 100 grand as she is about potless. I have nothing but contempt for her but also blame the media who built her up and smashed her down. She needs to fall away into obscurity and take kerry catona with her.

Last edited:
Any of you feckless ****s that watch Big Brother are sullied with this disgraceful episode.

EVERY single one of you that hasn't made the concious decision to turn off that horrible shite when you have had the opportunity, you are a part of this.

I'll bet any of you a pound to a pinch of shit that many of the posters decrying the horrible Goody on this thread are also guilty of watching Big Brother themselves and are equally as dirty as her in my opinion.
You know who you are.

Any of you feckless ****s that watch Big Brother are sullied with this disgraceful episode.

EVERY single one of you that hasn't made the concious decision to turn off that horrible shite when you have had the opportunity, you are a part of this.

I'll bet any of you a pound to a pinch of shit that many of the posters decrying the horrible Goody on this thread are also guilty of watching Big Brother themselves and are equally as dirty as her in my opinion.
You know who you are.

From the horrible Big Brother thread:

Big Brother? Can't wait...... :icon_wink

I like watching car crashes.....:icon_bigg

Anybody that patronises this type of shite is equally to blame, you are as dirty as Jade Goody if you enjoy this bollocks, you are to blame for all the bullshit surrounding this. Hang your heads in shame.

Last edited:

Anybody that patronises this type of shite is equally to blame, you are as dirty as Jade Goody if you enjoy this bollocks, you are to blame for all the bullshit surrounding this. Hang your heads in shame.

That's a very high horse you're on there, Macky. :icon_lol:

For the record it is possible to watch Big Brother and still hate Goody and everything she stands for.

So Macky what do you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670