The race for the Top 4

Assuming Man City and Man Utd are already locked in, who else will finish in the Top 4?

• Leicester

• West Ham

• Chelsea

• Liverpool

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we need Villa, Burnley and Palace to do us a favour and we must beat Spurs.

- we're down on goal difference
- Villa are our closest Prem rivals and have nothing to play for.
- Sean Dyche is a Liverpool fan and they have nowt to play for and I'm pretty sure they don't like us.
- Hodgson has his last match against his former team, all lovely, rosy, happy, whilst Liverpool will be aggressive and clinical. Oh and they've got nowt to play for.
- Spurs hate us because of that season
- Kane's possible last match and he'll wanna score as many as possible.

It's gonna be tough but we can do it...we just need some luck and to batter Spurs.
Every Burnley fan I know really likes Leicester.

If we draw with Liverpool on both points and GD, am I right in thinking it goes to goals scored? At which point we're actually currently going to hang on....

Maybe he just doesn't like you?
It'd be a tad strange seeing as we've been mates for two decades and regularly see one another!
I should say he's rather openly admitted to being jealous of LCFC, so it could be tongue in cheek, he tends to celebrate when the other team scores. Of course that's probably to wind me up.

Were cups invented in 1929? Bet they didn't have painted faces. It was coal dust, proper days work. Eh when I worra lad....

Oh, and spare a thought for Spurs and Arsenal fans. For supposed 'top 6' clubs, they've been disappointing. We've done well considering. We've juggled and made do without the squads riches available to others.

This is a big thing for me.

It will be a shame to miss out on top 4 again, especially after being so close again.

But, the Cup win signifies real progress this season.

We are now proving we are deservedly up there with the big boys.

And I think we're starting to cement that we are a better club (not bigger) than Arsenal and Spurs. We're pulling away from those two and establishing ourselves as the 5th best team in the country.

Yes the league result might feel similar, but I still think we can point to real progress this season.

And relying less on Vardy at the same time.

I really feel like we’ve ****ed it.

Thankfully the FA Cup win will massively soften the disappointment that once again we’ve been in the top 4 all season apart from when it matters.

I really feel like we’ve ****ed it.

Thankfully the FA Cup win will massively soften the disappointment that once again we’ve been in the top 4 all season apart from when it matters.
But you said we already had enough points??? You lied to me!

But you said we already had enough points??? You lied to me!
Allison ****ed that up. I was convinced they wouldn’t get the win against WBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757