The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

SK1 take note.

St Étienne fans are always very active in terms of voicing displeasure towards the players / club.

They are also amazing at getting behind them during the game.

Crazy bastards

****ing hell!!

So hard to decide which is worse - the penalty is a worse miss for me but the audacity of that first guy to try and justify it makes it a tough call.

Sign them up Brendog!

****ing hell!!

So hard to decide which is worse - the penalty is a worse miss for me but the audacity of that first guy to try and justify it makes it a tough call.

Sign them up Brendog!
I love that after the penalty miss the lad puts his hands on his head as if he’s thinking “oh no, if I’d only kept it a bit lower and a few hundred feet to the right”

Brexit with a helping hand to West Ham.

Honestly - if teams aren't going to be able to bring their players into the UK, UK clubs should be kicked out of the competitions

(might see a bit of action quickly then too)

What would have happened if they'd been drawn against a team with no EU players?

And is it just because these players are African that it's a problem?

And when we were in the EU, why wasn't it a problem, but it is now?
Is there a specific EU law relating to footballers from non-EU countries?
And what happens for clubs not in the EU?

It's not really an EU issue - the former Soviet Union, big chunks of eastern Europe, Israel, Switzerland and Norway play in UEFA competitions but are not members of the EU, and UEFA itself is based in Switzerland. This is down to the shocking way this country treats anybody trying to get in to it, but really it comes down to sporting integrity - if you don't let players in, you shouldn't be the one who gets to keep playing

This seems a bit of a weird one:

Ha that's really strange, especially the witch doctor. Who on earth believes in that sort of hocus pocus these days. Good to know that the Mbappe family are 'monitoring the situation' though. Is the witch doctor available on a free?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363