The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

The bloke is seriously cursed. Scoring goals by the shitload & winning nothing.
All this criticism of the great man is wholly unfair. He's the clear favourite to win the Kicker-Torjägerkanone, the German equivalent of our Golden Boot (trophy below). Nothing at all Spursy about displaying this one on his mantelpiece.

Kanone4.jpg

All this criticism of the great man is wholly unfair. He's the clear favourite to win the Kicker-Torjägerkanone, the German equivalent of our Golden Boot (trophy below). Nothing at all Spursy about displaying this one on his mantelpiece.

View attachment 18436
I remember reading about that when i was a kid. & it had completely vanished from my memory until 10 seconds ago. Brilliant work sir !

I always felt that he flattered to deceive. Always seemed to promise a lot but never really delivered consistently.

I always felt that he flattered to deceive. Always seemed to promise a lot but never really delivered consistently.
He was class for Juve, before he moved back to Man U, but it’s probably easier to do that when you’re alongside Pirlo.

I'm expecting doping to be one of the next big stories in football.
Yep. The more money, the more drugs. It just took longer in football than other sports because of the nature of the skills needed.
Pure power, strength, speed & endurance sports like athletics & cycling drowned in a sea of steroids almost instantly after the money arrived. Money destroys everything it touches, or at least ridiculous amounts of it do.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00
11Leicester00