The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

Lately there have been several protest against VAR in the Norwegian League. Several games have been interrupted by fans throwing hundreds of tennis balls simultaniously onto the pitch. At Brann’s last home game a remote controlled model car with a smoke bomb (picture below) had to be removed (when the stewards finally caught it). Today tennis balls, fish cakes, flares and smoke bombs where thrown in several incidents during Rosenborg-Lillestrøm. After the fourth interruption the game was abandoned after 40 mins.IMG_7549.jpeg

Lately there have been several protest against VAR in the Norwegian League. Several games have been interrupted by fans throwing hundreds of tennis balls simultaniously onto the pitch. At Brann’s last home game a remote controlled model car with a smoke bomb (picture below) had to be removed (when the stewards finally caught it). Today tennis balls, fish cakes, flares and smoke bombs where thrown in several incidents during Rosenborg-Lillestrøm. After the fourth interruption the game was abandoned after 40 mins.View attachment 18817

Creased at fish cakes

Lately there have been several protest against VAR in the Norwegian League. Several games have been interrupted by fans throwing hundreds of tennis balls simultaniously onto the pitch. At Brann’s last home game a remote controlled model car with a smoke bomb (picture below) had to be removed (when the stewards finally caught it). Today tennis balls, fish cakes, flares and smoke bombs where thrown in several incidents during Rosenborg-Lillestrøm. After the fourth interruption the game was abandoned after 40 mins.View attachment 18817
Sorry to hear you've lost your remote control car, Blaarev. Can you afford another one or would you like me to set up a gofundme page for you?

Sorry to hear you've lost your remote control car, Blaarev. Can you afford another one or would you like me to set up a gofundme page for you?
I’m innocent (no, not Innocent! (anyone remember her?)) and have an alibi. Was 500km to the east when the game was played and I don’t think a remote control would work at that distance.

Well I'm not wasting a good pork pie that's for certain. & I think we can assume that the fish cakes on offer at Brann must be shite. Other than that it's nice to see some genuine fan engagement.

Well I'm not wasting a good pork pie that's for certain. & I think we can assume that the fish cakes on offer at Brann must be shite. Other than that it's nice to see some genuine fan engagement.
The fish cakes were Rosenborg’s offering, not Brann’s. In Bergen we know how to make good fish cakes so we do not throw them away. Remote controlled cars though…..

The fish cakes were Rosenborg’s offering, not Brann’s. In Bergen we know how to make good fish cakes so we do not throw them away. Remote controlled cars though…..
My heartfelt apologies to the fish cake makers of Brann. If I'm ever over that way I'll make sure I buy one.

There will be no fishcakes available in the rearranged game between Rosenborg and Lillestrøm. The Norwegian FA has decided that it shall be played behind closed doors.

There will be no fishcakes available in the rearranged game between Rosenborg and Lillestrøm. The Norwegian FA has decided that it shall be played behind closed doors.
Should club together & hire a light aircraft & dump a couple of sacks of fish cakes from above midway through the first half.

Not the best game I’ve seen but a great night!

That looks nuts, love it.

Tenuous LCFC connection: in the 64th minute of this game Go Ahead Eagles brought on Mathis Suray, who is the son of Olivier Suray. Suray Sr had a trial under O’Neill in 1998 pre-season and played less than half an hour of a friendly at Swindon (City won 2-1). I mentioned him a while back in the ex-players thread, he admitted to match fixing in Finland in 2006.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34