The RIP Thread

Clinton was far more likely to nuke someone than Trump. He's concerned more with domestic policy and his every move will be watched and checked. I think we'll find that Presidents don't have that much power. the power is in the system and the administration that runs that power. As much as so many people love friendly Obama he couldn't get many changes through during his double term.

I cant wait to see how he's going to make Mexico pay for this wall he's building.

Clinton was far more likely to nuke someone than Trump. He's concerned more with domestic policy and his every move will be watched and checked. I think we'll find that Presidents don't have that much power. the power is in the system and the administration that runs that power. As much as so many people love friendly Obama he couldn't get many changes through during his double term.
True, but he had to battle with a Republican house. I guess we'll see how they'll welcome Trump

I cant wait to see how he's going to make Mexico pay for this wall he's building.

He's a businessman. When you start a negotiation your suggestion is not the final agreement. The Mexican President has already said he'll talk with Trump, they'll come to some agreement that sees some of the illegal immigrants returned to Mexico and a strengthening of the defences against illegal immigrants.

The English put up fences in Calais and then paid a lot of money to redistribute immigrants in France rather than have them cross the channel, did that make you angry?

I dread to think what sort of hell-hole Cuba will become when the present administration eventually collapses, the country falls into abject poverty and the worst of American excess takes over. Could it be worse than life under Castro?, possibly but I don't live there so I don't know what it's like now.

I dread to think what sort of hell-hole Cuba will become when the present administration eventually collapses, the country falls into abject poverty and the worst of American excess takes over. Could it be worse than life under Castro?, possibly but I don't live there so I don't know what it's like now.

Easily the most fascinating and wonderful place I've ever been. I love Cuba.

Castro led by principle and tried to do what he thought was right. It was often wrong but show me a leader who isn't? I applaud his extraordinary life.

He took a country that was built on corruption and American dollars and transformed it. Their health system is extraordinary for example. Communism doesn't work though and too many people suffered poverty. Lots of people just wanted out of the country but the people that remained there were happy and interesting.

The inevitable creep of America back into the country over the next decade or two will destroy a unique and classy part of the world.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663