The RIP Thread

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Just like Mandela if you listened to Tebbit

I dislike tebbit as much as most people who lived through the Thatcher years but when your friends are blown to pieces and you could've been too I guess that colours your view a little.

He called for Mandela to hang before the Brighton bombing

I never brought Mandela up. I'm not sure what you're trying to say other than Tebbit is a bit wacko. I agree if that's it - it still doesn't change my point which was that Mcguiness is a murderer of "normal" people in the street and that I can understand Tebbit not liking him being as he tried to kill so many of his friends and succeeded in killing some. He made a lot worse than an SMS warrior's death threat.

For me, for all that McGuinness achieved later in his life it is still clouded by what he did and was responsible for in his younger years.

Reactions: FIF
Have any of them risen again this weekend?

Ian Brady finally meets his maker.

As good an argument for the death penalty as there is. And the money wasted on him could have been used for something more worthwhile.

If you read his writings from inside, it's clear that he welcomed death. Life inside was a far greater punishment for this vermin

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

If you read his writings from inside, it's clear that he welcomed death. Life inside was a far greater punishment for this vermin

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Still a waste of money and time. The punishment could never have been anywhere equal to the crime.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00