The RIP Thread

Still a waste of money and time. The punishment could never have been anywhere equal to the crime.
Hanged, drawn and quartered maybe. Still not quite enough, but better?

I suppose it should be possible to find volunteers who would do it with no charge. Maybe even pay for being allowed to do it.

okay then. Would've given the govt. over £20m to spend on other things.

I suppose it should be possible to find volunteers who would do it with no charge. Maybe even pay for being allowed to do it.
You would have found plenty who would have done the same for Stefan Kiszko too...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

You would have found plenty who would have done the same for Stefan Kiszko too...

I know what you are suggesting, but please do not link the two. There is absolutely no doubt about the guilt of Brady.

I know what you are suggesting, but please do not link the two. There is absolutely no doubt about the guilt of Brady.
Plenty would say there's no doubt about the guilt of many who have been convicted. No matter the level to which you are certain, the fact remains innocent people are incarcerated and do not deserve to die because of society's blood lust and drive for revenge.

Plenty would say there's no doubt about the guilt of many who have been convicted. No matter the level to which you are certain, the fact remains innocent people are incarcerated and do not deserve to die because of society's blood lust and drive for revenge.

And it's not their fault anyway. They were abused by their parents, brought up in Thatcher's England, were bullied at kindergarten.

giphy.gif

There was absolutely no doubt about Kiszko at the time either. That's what proving "beyond reasonable doubt" means.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

RIP Nicky Hayden. A true gentleman of Motorsport. How ironic to lose his life on a bicycle after spending so much of his life on a motorcycle. :(

I live in Kentucky, I think more people in the UK know who he is than here. As you said, a true gentleman.

upload_2017-5-23_14-43-47.jpeg

Roger Moore - aged 89

Roger Moore was a top quality gentleman by all accounts.

Sounds like he had a belting life though. Well done him.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00