The shirt poll

Which shirt?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLANK all night long.....the others just make us look gay. oh and can someone email the club and make them get rid of that stupid ****ing girls voice who says "COME ON YOU FOXES" before each home game?.....it's embarrassing.

Aaargh, that's awful isn't it!
Teeth on edge!
Just after she's finished telling you that the last place you could have a good foul-mouthed rant has been disinfected.

If it is adidas, would it be the 2nd grade adidas shirts that the likes of P'Boro and D&%by get??

Definitely a blank chest with 125 incorporated on the sleeve for me!!

don't be a lurker Nippafox*, join in the fun.

What's your favourite flavour of Monster Munch?

*Surely that should be 'GimpFox' considering your avatar?

To my experienced 'snack' palate the finest of the Monster Munch family surely has to be Pickled Onion.

As for the Gimpfox, well spotted. However, I think it only fair to tell you that I'm simply far too lazy to create my own avatar... ...or change my log in for that matter.

You're right, Macky - this non lurking thing sure is fun. :icon_wink

I voted 'Blue Army' as it's a bit silly.

well if its "for the fans" then this choice is the only one about the fans, so it shall have my vote too :icon_wink

Still think its a stupid idea though

Last edited:
I'd prefer the old badge instead but very good.

What do you mean by old badge?

Someone else said the shield badge... I wanted to put the badge in a shield ala the Fox Leisure years, but couldn't find it anywhere on Google... and am not talented enough/too lazy to make it myself. :)

Id quite like to see a blank shirt but with the badge central like the late 80's shirt....

This poll is very conclusive......

Absolutely spot on, although I've changed it around a little to look like this:

newcityshirtcopyvp0.png

I wonder how far away we'd be with getting something like this to the club?

Overall, not bad, but I'd prefer it without the yellow trimmings :102:

... as I put on the official site.... 125 for me, but also like the plain blue (aka ... as the shirts were when I was a lad) ... two of 'em at least required (one for me (yep, very large!) and one for my lad) ...

Last edited:
125 - but *much* smaller and more associated with the club badge.

Okay, I'm really bored, with nothing to do (damn unemployment and the credit crunch)...

So I made this, which I think is something like it should look like (incorporating the 125 but keeping it blank)

The 125 could go on the sleeve(s) as well as/rather than under the badge though...

Good work. Really good work.

Okay, I'm really bored, with nothing to do (damn unemployment and the credit crunch)...

So I made this, which I think is something like it should look like (incorporating the 125 but keeping it blank)

The 125 could go on the sleeve(s) as well as/rather than under the badge though...

Just the job Graz. I hope this is what they adopt

Or if the Adidas rumours are true:

shirt1aa7.jpg

Last edited:
they are bloody awful, i really wish we would have done a charity thig perhaps for cancer research etc.... a la keith weller. the blank is the best because the others are an embarressment

I think we are moving away from Royal Blue with our shirt colours. This season's looks nothing like the rich royal blue we used to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669