The US 2020 Election Thoughts/Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has CNN just cut someone off halfway through talking and gone to adverts?
Are you watching on Sky? I had that about five minutes ago and then it dropped back in mid-sentence.

It’s completely mad and the pictures look incredible but it feels a bit like when a streaker gets on a football pitch. They’re there now but that’s it, I can’t seeing going nuclear. The lack of law enforcement so far has obviously stopped it from turning violent.

Trump has clearly emboldened this kind of behaviour, I bet he’s loving it. I dare say he’d want it to turn really ugly.

Having said that more protestors have just smashed windows and climbed into the building.

And someone’s just been shot outside.

Having said that more protestors have just smashed windows and climbed into the building.

And someone’s just been shot outside.
You’d expect security to be a bit more difficult to get through though, wouldn’t you?

I'd imagine it is a deliberate tactic as they are out number and police reaction at this moment would give the trumptards license to react it their mind.

All a bit mental but not overly surprising given the orange one has been inciting this sort of thing since the election.

Sounds like they have a curfew due in about an hour so I'd imagine the feds are preparing for then.

Hard to work their day job when they took the day off to participate in insurrection
How’ve the last couple of weeks been over there?

Hope you’re safe and well!

How’ve the last couple of weeks been over there?

Hope you’re safe and well!

Thanks Ted. Family ok here and well. We are very lucky in a number of ways.

Im not sure I have the words to adequately describe the last few weeks. Predictable is one. Depressing another.

Thanks Ted. Family ok here and well. We are very lucky in a number of ways.

Im not sure I have the words to adequately describe the last few weeks. Predictable is one. Depressing another.
I can only imagine mate, I spent a good few hours watching the coverage tonight and the most harrowing thing about is that I wasn’t remotely surprised. I was anticipating the sound of gunshots like you’d anticipate a VAR review.... that’s the extent to which this kind of behaviour has been normalised and one has been desensitised to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757