The "Who's going Stoke?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Bocadillo

Fox Fan and Co

i'm going all the way to "the crows nest" (shit name, shit pub) in newcastle's haymarket to watch this one. sure it will feel the same as being at the match

Ill be venturing to the Sportsmans, Hinckley.

webmaster said:
I'll be there.

Wonder how many fights will break out in the away end this year.

my bet is less than in the back of the net

Can't make it this year...bummer!
Can't believe we ended up fighting amongst ourselves, although i still cant believe how much Jordan Stewart was slated that night and the effect it had on him, no need!!!!

webmaster said:
I'll be there.

Wonder how many fights will break out in the away end this year.

Perhaps the City fighting crew should contact Simon Royce:038: , as he wont be having a game that night, to see if he wants to finish the job off from Saturdays game.:icon_lol:

One song for the game we should sing "One Simon Royce theres only one Simon Royce one Simon Royce theres only one Simon Royce":icon_lol:

I wont.... will be there in spirit (and checking scores by mobile phone)...

beaumontfox said:
hurrah!!:biggrin:

i'll also be taking my radio to listen to the World up Draw as i'm just slightly interested in who England will be drawn against!

Is the 'World Up' like a mass competition to get people out of bed???
Can't wait to see what Country England have to wake up!!!!

:biggrin: ;)

or was it a typo and should have read word up competition when the competitors have do an impersonation of cameo

Think I might start a 'Who's not going Stoke because of a clash between a crap Christmas party and piss poor fixture changes that seems to happen every year' thread :mad:

DurhamFox said:
Think I might start a 'Who's not going Stoke because of a clash between a crap Christmas party and piss poor fixture changes that seems to happen every year' thread :mad:

it would never work christmas is a myth

DurhamFox said:

Is the party compulsory Durham?Just being an unsocialable get like I was and not go.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00