The worst pain ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was painful to watch Matt Le Tosser at the end of last season on Sky Sports News when he kept on cheering every Southampton goal.

Oh how I hope Southampton get relegated this season

Last edited:
It was painful to watch Matt Le Tosser at the end of last season on Sky Sports News when he kept on cheering every Southampton goal.

Oh how I hope Southampton get relegated this season

Really, do think about it...it really couldn't have been that painful?

:icon_wink

Probably when I got attacked in the street in London (many) years ago ... stabbed in the head 6 times, broken nose and a good old face battering and general kicking ... one of me and 4 of them. That was painful for a few days!!!

Both times I dislocated my knee were ****ing horrific - the drugs they gave me made up for it though.

I contracted a lovely STD many years ago, and had to go down to the 'Special Clinic' to get it sorted

As part of the assessment process a big butch lezzer nurse proceeded to shove a huge swab down me Japseye

Nothing compares.....

Moving a fecking rubber plant at work and one of the leaves cutting eye causing a 1/4 inch cut on my cornea. This was reasonably painful .Not realising i had cut it but thinking i had something in it I washed with an eye wash now that did ****ing hurt. I tried pull my eye out to relieve the pain :icon_lol:.

Never had a serious painful injury - suffered concussion once one schoolday afternoon. Also, broke my finger down Goals - although that wasn't painful.

My best effort was playing footy at dinnertime down School. Lad whacks the ball up in the air, I go to head it. At the exact same time, another lad is lining up a headover kick. Kabosh! I head the ball and suffer his right boot in my face at the same time.

Off I got to the medical room with the look of Terry Butcher.

Moving a fecking rubber plant at work and one of the leaves cutting eye causing a 1/4 inch cut on my cornea. This was reasonably painful .Not realising i had cut it but thinking i had something in it I washed with an eye wash now that did ****ing hurt. I tried pull my eye out to relieve the pain :icon_lol:.

Didnt you get given a pirates eye patch to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46