The worst pain ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
weren't you bummed in the old inn a few years back or were you the one bumming someone. cant remember which way round it was. all i remember was the disgust everyone had whilst you had the grin the size of a cheshire cat.

Twice it happened. Once I was the bummer, second time I was the bummee, which hurt more so I wouldn't have smiled at that one. Which means you witnessed my first, breaking in, incident :icon_bigg

This one more gory than painful.

Wearing flip flops to a club (On holiday drunk) Some drunken twat had stamped on a bottle and had glass stuck in his boot. He then stamped on my foot.

Looked like one of those cheepo horror films with blood spurting everyhere all over frightened revellers.

Cleared the dance floor.

Being a clumsy ****er, I have had my fair share of accidents, but the three most painful ones have been on my hands.
On two separate occasions I have been stabbed, once on my right hand and then again on my left hand, but I also semi severed off my index finger when a van door slammed shut on it. Now that didn't hurt as much as when I got to the hospital and they injected me inside the wound twice before they operated on me.

the 'small scratch' the surgeon says you'll feel as he injects you in a nad before a vasectomy.....

Actually no, that's beaten by the second 'small scratch' as he does the other one and you know how much it will hurt.

Epididymitis - once was enough!

Once had a problem with one of my teeth couldn't get emergency dentist for about 4 days over a weekend. Ended up on Co Codamol or summat, high as a ****ing kite. Excruciating. Tooth pain has to be one of the worst ever.

the 'small scratch' the surgeon says you'll feel as he injects you in a nad before a vasectomy.....

Actually no, that's beaten by the second 'small scratch' as he does the other one and you know how much it will hurt.

This operation should be banned, it's just not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46