Theo...

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

Well-Known Member
How good was Theo Zagorakis in the game against Portugal today... He was man of the match by a country mile... covered every blade of grass, he was everywhere.... Oh to have him back in a Leicester shirt.

Good to see Nikos Dabizas having a solid game and doing nothing wrong... :wink:
 
londonfox said:
How good was Theo Zagorakis in the game against Portugal today... He was man of the match by a country mile... covered every blade of grass, he was everywhere.... Oh to have him back in a Leicester shirt.

Good to see Nikos Dabizas having a solid game and doing nothing wrong... :wink:

When Theo was at city i dont fink i ever saw him, was he any gud?
 
I thought he was very good for us but to say MON didn't give him a fair deal would be the understatement of a lifetime...
 
londonfox said:
I thought he was very good for us but to say MON didn't give him a fair deal would be the understatement of a lifetime...

Used to play Stefan fcking Oakes instead if I remember correctly.

I thought he played very well for City when he was given the chance aswell.
 
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
theo what a legend!!! can u remember that goal aainst man U where we got thrashed

That was a brilliant goal, 30 yrd screamer.
 
Brilliant game by Theo. Made some superb tackles, looks a totally different player from when we used to have him. Who does he play for now? A possible MA target :wink:
 
buzzer_b said:
Brilliant game by Theo. Made some superb tackles, looks a totally different player from when we used to have him. Who does he play for now? A possible MA target :wink:

AEK Athens i fink.
 
Would'nt cost much then really. I'd make him a possible target after that performance! :D
 
I don't think Theo was good enough to be a first team regular when we had him before, we had a very strong first choice midfield at the time. Everyone remembers his goal against Man U but they seem to forget that he often struggled with the pace of the game.
 
JKFOX said:
Theo must be about 35 now so surely a very realistic MA target.

35! :shock: Nah I think he's about 31. Would be a great player for us playing in the defensive midfield role! :D
 
webmaster said:
I don't think Theo was good enough to be a first team regular when we had him before, we had a very strong first choice midfield at the time. Everyone remembers his goal against Man U but they seem to forget that he often struggled with the pace of the game.

That's true. He did often look lost in midfield, but gradually adapted to the pace of the game with time, a bit like Lilian Nalis.

He was excellent today though, Certainly didn't think that was the same Theo that played for us.....
 
Dudes lets not get ahead of ourselfs here, I mean we struggle to sign out of contract washed up players let alone a bloodly Greek inetrantional captin!!!!

He played well and if he is on the cheap im sure about 150 clubs are already on the phone to his ajent finding out!
 
Fox Fan said:
Dudes lets not get ahead of ourselfs here, I mean we struggle to sign out of contract washed up players let alone a bloodly Greek inetrantional captin!!!!

He played well and if he is on the cheap im sure about 150 clubs are already on the phone to his ajent finding out!
150 clubs? :shock: Thats like EVERY club from the Premiership, La liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, SPL, The Championship, French league, Dutch League...

I think 20 max :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663
11Bristol City4662
12Cardiff City4662
13Millwall4659
14Swansea City4657
15Watford4656
16Sunderland4656
17Stoke City4656
18QPR4656
19Blackburn 4653
20Sheffield W4653
21Plymouth 4651
22Birmingham4650
23Huddersfield4645
24Rotherham Utd4627

Latest posts

Top