They want our every penny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i like B and F the best but i like riceys original as well. Aint really to bothered about the 1 year kit cycle or the 50p text charge, because the club needs the money, they aint got a lot knocking about!

For fecks sake, it's a city shirt....Why not call trinny & suzanne for their opinion....
I can understand Cate, YV, Beaumont or Highland discussing it, but please....:102: :icon_eek:

MKFox said:
For fecks sake, it's a city shirt....Why not call trinny & suzanne for their opinion....
I can understand Cate, YV, Beaumont or Highland discussing it, but please....:102: :icon_eek:

Now you are talking :icon_bigg

B is my favourite, looks like old style football kits.

Nathan said:
ours is at the Fusions restaurant. i'm not expecting much

I went to Fusions before the Watford game, to be fair the food was very good. Service was crap but that seems to be the case in most resturants these days.

As for the kit... I like the retro one.

Whys everyone getting so worked up about 50p? Its hardly the earth is it? I bet if the club had a 'raise money for players' box you would give more than 50p. Bottom line is this club is skint and so I really dont understand some peoples reactions when it tries to make some money. Theyre not forcing you to vote.

DurhamFox said:
Now you are talking :icon_bigg
Can't work out if it's Trinny or Tranny durham...:icon_razz

maybe this could help boc?;)

The third option only of course.;)

Last edited:
Fox Fan said:
Whys everyone getting so worked up about 50p? Its hardly the earth is it? I bet if the club had a 'raise money for players' box you would give more than 50p. Bottom line is this club is skint and so I really dont understand some peoples reactions when it tries to make some money. Theyre not forcing you to vote.

Absolutely spot on there Fox Fan :023:

What do City fans actually want? :102:

Last edited:
bollox to the 1 year rule!
I've got a 89/90 City shirt that i wear when i go down the ground. so old its quite cool again!

DesertFox said:
Absolutely spot on there Fox Fan :023:

What do City fans actually want? :102:

This poll has been dressed up as a consolation for the fact that the shirts only last one year these days. It is therefore disingenuous of them to charge to take part in it.

I wonder what small proportion of the 50p the club will actually get. Will it compensate them for the large number of fans that think the club is trying to treat them like mugs?

I wouldn't go so far as to say that this is a public relations disaster but it does show that a Club, which claims that it wants to listen to its fans, hasn't really thought things through properly. People are spending vast amounts of money in their support of the club and don't want to pay just to tell them something that they should be able to say for free.

bocadillo said:
This poll has been dressed up as a consolation for the fact that the shirts only last one year these days. It is therefore disingenuous of them to charge to take part in it.

I wonder what small proportion of the 50p the club will actually get. Will it compensate them for the large number of fans that think the club is trying to treat them like mugs?

I wouldn't go so far as to say that this is a public relations disaster but it does show that a Club, which claims that it wants to listen to its fans, hasn't really thought things through properly. People are spending vast amounts of money in their support of the club and don't want to pay just to tell them something that they should be able to say for free.

Where do you expect money to come from for players? I think just about every fan this season has had something negitive to say about some of the teams performances this year, but how do people expect the club to continue to run without some kind of funding??

This is by no means a public relations disaster, IMO the club can't win with some of you lot, you moan whatever they do!

MKFox said:

And if it was up to you it would be a little Pink off the shoulder number..

Fox Fan said:
Where do you expect money to come from for players? I think just about every fan this season has had something negitive to say about some of the teams performances this year, but how do people expect the club to continue to run without some kind of funding??

This is by no means a public relations disaster, IMO the club can't win with some of you lot, you moan whatever they do!

Money for players? Funding? How many votes do you think they have to register to get enough to fund one player for one day? Remember that they will only be getting a small proportion of the 50p. IMHO it is an inefficient and ill-thought out method of fund raising that will cost the club more than it raises

And do you think all of the team's performances have been satisfactory and that people have nothing to complain about? We pay our money and we have a right to express our opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00