They're talking about us

Has Perry Groves been sat in the dressing room at Leicester for the last three years?

What a rent-a-gob pile of shite.
if everyone in football is saying the same thing it might be time to admit there is at least some truth in it, they might not have been in our changing room but that have been in them and in football everyone talks players with in our own dressing room will have told people what's going on.

It's time to stop acting like they are blameless when we are on our 4th manager in 2 years

Wes hasn’t even been playing, and Schmeichel hasn’t exactly thrown any in, has he

Yes it’s definiteky their fault we took 1 point out of 18

FFS, it gets more insane in here every day

his main point was Wes and Kasper have to leave he then went on to say that Kasper would need replacing and said Etheridge is better
Does he watch them enough live to know? I’d be interested to know how much he’s seen Etheridge to qualify him to make that judgement. If a club scouts a player, they’ll be there watching him over a period of time in order to make a call on his ability. I can’t believe Perry Groves has seen enough of either Schmeichel or Etheridge to be in a position to do that.

And I’ve met Perry Groves and found him to be a decent bloke, so it’s not like I’ve got any sort of agenda.

Wes hasn’t even been playing, and Schmeichel hasn’t exactly thrown any in, has he

Yes it’s definiteky their fault we took 1 point out of 18

FFS, it gets more insane in here every day
right so senior players undermining the manager on a daily basis wouldn't have an effect on the rest of them then?
Does he watch them enough live to know? I’d be interested to know how much he’s seen Etheridge to qualify him to make that judgement. If a club scouts a player, they’ll be there watching him over a period of time in order to make a call on his ability. I can’t believe Perry Groves has seen enough of either Schmeichel or Etheridge to be in a position to do that.

And I’ve met Perry Groves and found him to be a decent bloke, so it’s not like I’ve got any sort of agenda.
I've no idea whether he has or not or if he is employed as a pundit anywhere specific, if he is then he will be watching a hell of a lot of football

I've no idea whether he has or not or if he is employed as a pundit anywhere specific, if he is then he will be watching a hell of a lot of football
I suspect (based on more than a hunch) the answer is what I suggest.

Oh yes, he was:

"Here's the two things you've got to do. Get rid of Schmeichel and Morgan. Break up that powerful dressing room, and whatever anybody says about there not being player power at Leicester, trust me there is.’’
Apologies. It was a poorly worded post. I was responding to Skitzo’s post about Etheridge, but didn’t quite his post or word it so that you’d know that.

I'm not buying in to any of the shit around strong dressing room being a problem this time. Puel's failure was the players trying to play his awful football and it being just that. The same awful football that caused Southampton to get rid. granted our strong dressing room may be so strong it caused issues for Southampton too. Shakeytits got sacked because he shouldn't have been given the job in the first place. There obviously was an issue between Claudio and the players in that second season but 1 out of 4 managers doesn't prove a thing. If anything the players put up with trying to please Claude for too long IMO.

Managers job to work with and get the best out of players.

Anyone that has inherited a team of people knows that part of the battle is finding ways of working with your most talented team members.

From my judgement of the players apparent attitudes on the pitch, I can believe that Ranieri and Shakespeare lost the dressing room, but strangely it never felt that way under Puel. It always seemed the players were trying, they didn't submit to defeat as they had in previous regime's for the most part they kept their heads up and fought to get back into games.

While Puel can be disappointed that the likes of Iheanacho and Silva didn't fulfill their potential, he can't blame the squad for working against him.

From my judgement of the players apparent attitudes on the pitch, I can believe that Ranieri and Shakespeare lost the dressing room, but strangely it never felt that way under Puel. It always seemed the players were trying, they didn't submit to defeat as they had in previous regime's for the most part they kept their heads up and fought to get back into games.
I agree, and I think the last two matches backs that up, as neither of them were a dramatic improvement.

While Puel can be disappointed that the likes of Iheanacho and Silva didn't fulfill their potential, he can't blame the squad for working against him.
Yes but he can blame his wheel for being slightly wonky.

OptaJoe‏ Verified account @OptaJoe 2 hours ago
More
No player in Europe’s top five leagues has created more goalscoring chances this season than Leicester City’s James Maddison. Rising.
D1YVR4BWwAI9fMk.jpg

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756