They're talking about us

What a load of shit. Cliche ridden rubbish. Sounds like a “football hipster”, which is a load of crap.

That **** sounds like he's after a pat on the back. Well done for supporting us when we were shit, the rest of us went to villa back then.

That **** sounds like he's after a pat on the back. Well done for supporting us when we were shit, the rest of us went to villa back then.
That’s exactly it. Loads of us went through it. Feck off if you think you need a pat on the back. It smacks of a reverse glory boy, in other words “I supported us when we were shit”. It’s a load of bollocks and plenty of us did.

He probably thing it’s a shame that we didn’t go bust in 2002.

Nice interview with Jonny Evans from Percy: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ester-champions-league/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Evans enjoyed the crowd reaction to his tackle on Kane last week, he enhances the growing Cags legend and Percy remains adamant that we got £85m for Maguire.

“It’s the first time in my career I’ve ever had a reaction to a tackle before. The crowd erupted and it felt like they were celebrating a goal”

“Before the Tottenham game I was playing a game of pool against him in the pre-match room. I set the balls up and said ‘go on ‘Cags’, you can break’. He told me to stand out the way, which I thought was a bit odd. He’s then smashed the white ball and it’s flown off the table, missing Ricardo Pereira’s head by just inches. The ball put a massive hole in the wall. Everyone was rolling around on the floor laughing because we all know the power he’s got. He’s got this freak strength that he likes to use every now and again.

There's a really interesting analysis piece on us by Michael Cox in the Athletic today for those with access.

Highlights:

1. Defensively, we're conceding fewer chances to opponents than anyone else
2. Our conversion of chances created to goals is exceptional (and they argue unsustainable)
3. Maddison and our wingers are all that is letting us down from being even better by not creating genuine chances (we're 17th in the league for it)

https://theathletic.co.uk/1251337/2...linical-finishing-is-propelling-them-upwards/

This piece articulates my criticism/concern better than I have been able to.

wasn't it Michael Cox who spent an entire season saying how poor Burnley were when they finished 7th because their XG was so low?

Stats are good for splitting the difference between 2 teams that are close but the eye test is still the best and no way are we the 17th best attacking side in this league

The thing that gives me confidence of us having a good season is that I don't believe we're anywhere near top form and are still working out our best formation and team. (Bit like we did in our title winning season)
Crazy to say that after we've just won 5-0.

We need one of the wingers to step up for sure and Teilmans to continue with Sundays form.

The thing that gives me confidence of us having a good season is that I don't believe we're anywhere near top form and are still working out our best formation and team. (Bit like we did in our title winning season)

We need one of the wingers to step up for sure and Teilmans to continue with Sundays form.
It’s Tielemans

I agree. We've got a couple of levels up to come I reckon. We'll need them to finish top four too.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463