They're talking about us

The appropriate response to any woman attempting to contribute to a football conversation at work is to go quiet for a moment and then continue as though she'd said nothing.

If they don't get the message, the next level is to ridicule the quotas of ill informed women on TV football panels and commentary.

Favourite comments include "I have to mute that one that they give the shit matches to on Match of the Day, she makes my ears bleed." Or, "They've shoe-horned one onto 606 now too, as well as the programmes on Sunday mornings on Sky. None of them know what they're talking about."

In other news, I'm being sent on a course.
At least the daft Welsh woman on the One Show admits she knows **** all about football.

Does she post on here often?

one of the people on today's Totally Football pod said players at Leicester are referring to Top 4 and both cups as "their treble" seemed to come out of no where though so its probably bollocks

Not laughed so much in ages.

This is what management rep bodies are concerned with is it? Not just politicians & London journalists that are divorced from reality then? Thats good to know.

Millions spent promoting the women's game over the last 2 decades, a professional women's league,games on the telly, female pundits & commentators on MOTD & Sky...

...please don't chat football at work because the poor girlys don't like it.

Says a woman in a high profile position.

Patronising as **** (in other words exactly what you'd expect from a management group)

To men as much as women really as it holds that it's virtually impossible for a bloke to talk about a shit VAR decision without being ovecome by the urge to wave his cock around the office.

What a pile of turd.

She'll probably be headhunted by Dominic Cummings tomorrow.

Ann Francke?

Okay.

Honestly i went to make a comment when i first saw this on BBC page. Along the lines of her having probably not gone outside in a while (70s perhaps) if she thinks the real world is like she imagines. That was before seeing her name...thought better of it after.

Honestly i went to make a comment when i first saw this on BBC page. Along the lines of her having probably not gone outside in a while (70s perhaps) if she thinks the real world is like she imagines. That was before seeing her name...thought better of it after.

A picture speaks a thousand words, and all that...

annefrank diary.jpg

I gave up in listening to most of the football podcasts that review the weekend because they’ve all become so repetitive. I thought I’d listen to the Totally Football Show on the way to work this morning to see what they made of our game but again we were relegated to a brief mention along the lines of ‘they’re overachieving, they haven’t played well for a while and Vardy isn’t scoring so that’s their problem’.

We’ll likely finish third this season with absolutely zero fanfare whatsoever.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854