lazzer

20 plus members through
1. 5 a side tournament 1
2. 5 a side tournament 2
3. TB charity quiz team.
4. TB v FT 11 a side
5. Family member
6. Work colleague

Back in the day when posters were a bit more sociable not so pissy with each other . Hope the miserable old ****er BG is ok. I also went to school Chuck T Masala who was seriously unwell a few years back and sadly hasn't posted in a long time.Theres quite a few posters who I have never met but have still interacted with on a regular basis.

Fox Fan

20 plus members through
1. 5 a side tournament 1
2. 5 a side tournament 2
3. TB charity quiz team.
4. TB v FT 11 a side
5. Family member
6. Work colleague

Back in the day when posters were a bit more sociable not so pissy with each other . Hope the miserable old ****er BG is ok. I also went to school Chuck T Masala who was seriously unwell a few years back and sadly hasn't posted in a long time.Theres quite a few posters who I have never met but have still interacted with on a regular basis.
I reckon I may have been reading and posting on this site for almost 20 years. Back in the day when it was Filbertstreet.net before the forum changed over to talking balls in around 2003 (IIRC).

H T B

Hamza got a mention on the BBC at the Shrewsbury game.
Possible international recognition with Grenada

Brown Nose

Nobody will be talking about us if this bint has her way ...
The appropriate response to any woman attempting to contribute to a football conversation at work is to go quiet for a moment and then continue as though she'd said nothing.

If they don't get the message, the next level is to ridicule the quotas of ill informed women on TV football panels and commentary.

Favourite comments include "I have to mute that one that they give the shit matches to on Match of the Day, she makes my ears bleed." Or, "They've shoe-horned one onto 606 now too, as well as the programmes on Sunday mornings on Sky. None of them know what they're talking about."

In other news, I'm being sent on a course.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 38  99
Manchester City 38  81
Manchester Utd 38  66
Chelsea 38  66
Leicester 38  62
Tottenham  38  59
Wolves 38  59
Arsenal 38  56
Sheffield Utd 38  54
10 Burnley 38  54