They're talking about us

We had a nice white away kit with a blue collar in the Sven era, think it was the first King Power one maybe.

I love the one from the last days of Filbo with the massive collar because it reminds me of being a kid and it looked so daft, you’d never get something like that now.

Generally I’ve a soft spot for a random away kit. There was also a white one with a blue and black sash I liked.

Love the recent pink one too.
Yeah, I think that was 05-07, quite liked that. I think I just disliked the sky blue on black. I have the pink one, loved that too. Didn’t like the red we had a few years ago. Not big on red for Leicester.

One of my all time favourites is the 96-97 Fox Leisure home kit, with the thicker white/blue/white v-collar. Mainly just because it was my first ever Leicester shirt, and it had Coca Cola Cup Winners on it.

The title winning shirt was great, not just for the title win.

I also really liked the Le Coq Sportif/Alliance and Leicester shirt we had in our season in the Prem with Dickov, Sir Les, etc. Very, very basic shirt but thats why I liked it

Yeah, I think that was 05-07, quite liked that. I think I just disliked the sky blue on black. I have the pink one, loved that too. Didn’t like the red we had a few years ago. Not big on red for Leicester.
I love red kits. Precisely because they piss people off. They look completely wrong. Great!

People always say they have no Leicester history attached to them but we've had them on & off since the early 70s so that doesn't stand up. A City badge on a red shirt just looks so brilliantly 'not right' that I find them irresistible.

This attitude spills over into my taste in women though too, which hasn't really done me any favours.

Although I haven't tried a red one yet.

I love red kits. Precisely because they piss people off. They look completely wrong. Great!

People always say they have no Leicester history attached to them but we've had them on & off since the early 70s so that doesn't stand up. A City badge on a red shirt just looks so brilliantly 'not right' that I find them irresistible.

This attitude spills over into my taste in women though too, which hasn't really done me any favours.

Although I haven't tried a red one yet.
I have. One I was seeing many years ago came back from Ibiza looking like she’d been in a rotisserie oven. Which was fairly appropriate, as it turned out.

I have. One I was seeing many years ago came back from Ibiza looking like she’d been in a rotisserie oven. Which was fairly appropriate, as it turned out.
Took me a couple of goes to get that :042:

The Big Match Revisited on ITV4 on Friday at 5:55 pm features City against Arsenal from October 1976.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463