They're talking about us

The article doesn't seem to suggest we'd be actually taking him on, more that Brendan's looking to help him get into coaching again. Strike me as being akin to the ex-player training with his old team for match fitness while he looks for a new club

Letting Albrighton go rated as one of the 13 worst ever decisions by Aston Villa according to the Birmingham Mail

[URL https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp.../aston-villa-juninho-balaban-history-17093676[/URL]

"What Albrighton's gone on to achieve at the King Power is nothing short of incredble. A Premier League winner. A Champions League winger."

I mis-read that last word as winner, and thought I was having a Boc moment. (Sorry to call you out again, Boc, but you probably don't remember the other times anyway...)

"What Albrighton's gone on to achieve at the King Power is nothing short of incredble. A Premier League winner. A Champions League winger."

I mis-read that last word as winner, and thought I was having a Boc moment. (Sorry to call you out again, Boc, but you probably don't remember the other times anyway...)
I did the exact same

Me too!

Why the **** woukd we want to employ some twat who has no managerial or coaching experience whatsoever - just because he’s a bit of a bastard

Or we now so completely shit that we’re happy having some ****ing no-mark join the coaching staff

Jebus
Sounds like mates rates to me

According to the Athletic, this is what some historical transfers would have cost in the modern day. TBH, it shows how poor our recruitment has been (even in recent times) at the upper end of the market.

Leicester-City-Top-10-1-1.png

According to the Athletic, this is what some historical transfers would have cost in the modern day. TBH, it shows how poor our recruitment has been (even in recent times) at the upper end of the market.

Leicester-City-Top-10-1-1.png

Mark Draper though, eh?

McAllister was also quality. It’s possible for them both to be.

Every single player to have ever played professionally is quality if you want to broaden it slightly further.

Draper was talented but too lightweight to excel at the top level in my opinion. He was lovely on the ball at times but a firm tackle and he'd disappear.

Every single player to have ever played professionally is quality if you want to broaden it slightly further.

Draper was talented but too lightweight to excel at the top level in my opinion. He was lovely on the ball at times but a firm tackle and he'd disappear.
I would never describe Lee Marshall as quality, but that’s just me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00