They're talking about us

I couldn't give a monkey **** about who has picked him for what. He's been garbage for us so far which is exactly why we shipped him out.
But you bang on about Vestergaard supposedly having an amazing Euros yet he has literally been the Junior Lewis of centre backs for us??

But you bang on about Vestergaard supposedly having an amazing Euros yet he has literally been the Junior Lewis of centre backs for us??
And I've also said that he's been rubbish for us as well. Do try to keep up. Maybe I could have said the same about Praet had he not spent most of it on his arse on the bench. I wonder why...

Praet may be a decent player but he's yet to show that for us. Vestergaard the same.

Last edited:
I disagree. He's never had a consistent run in the team and he has shown plenty of quality in his performances.
This argument never holds water for me. It's the same one people banged on with about Slimani and Silva. They need a run in the team.....

There's a perfectly good reason why they didn't get that run. Because they just weren't good enough. KDH has proved that if you can come in and do a job you'll get the just rewards. I don't see Napoli or any other team banging our door down to pay money for the guy.

Look, I hope we see much more of the player that we have seen flashes of in pre-season with Praet but I'm not going to wank myself silly because the guy had a few decent minutes against some shite opposition in a meaningless training session. Time will tell.

This argument never holds water for me. .

There's a perfectly good reason why they didn't get that run. Because they just weren't good enough. KDH has proved that if you can come in and do a job you'll get the just rewards. I don't see Napoli or any other team banging our door down to pay money for the guy.

That's all well and good except that Dewsbury-Hall was very poor in his appearances before Xmas last season.

Everything he did well came from boxing day onwards.

This argument never holds water for me. It's the same one people banged on with about Slimani and Silva. They need a run in the team.....

Look, I hope we see much more of the player that we have seen flashes of in pre-season with Praet but I'm not going to wank myself silly because the guy had a few decent minutes against some shite opposition in a meaningless training session. Time will tell.
Silly wanking sounds tempting.

That's all well and good except that Dewsbury-Hall was very poor in his appearances before Xmas last season.

Everything he did well came from boxing day onwards.
He wasn't. You thought he was, but he wasn't. That's why he kept his place.

Praet has been completely mediocre for us so far, without a doubt.

But even still, the decision to send him out on loan and spend mega money on Soumare is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering our current financial situation.

"Carbon emissions per football team in Metric Tons"
"air travel - mile for mile - is the most damaging way to travel for the environment."

How very 21st century BBC.

I think the fewer miles travelled for a pre season that is shorter than expected anyway can only be a good thing for us.

"Carbon emissions per football team in Metric Tons"
"air travel - mile for mile - is the most damaging way to travel for the environment."

How very 21st century BBC.
The article was literally about how much travel football clubs are doing. Were you expecting it not to include some information on the green credentials of that?

Interesting article which includes an interview with our new Head of Medicine. He talks about our plans for a strange season. He also mentions that LCFC have now employed a clinical psychologist which I think is an excellent step forward.

Interesting article which includes an interview with our new Head of Medicine. He talks about our plans for a strange season. He also mentions that LCFC have now employed a clinical psychologist which I think is an excellent step forward.

Perhaps gives us Leicester fans a reason not to be so concerned. Alot of the big teams will find this season quite difficult.

Will season ticket holders be allowed access to the psychologist?

I fear they may need it.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363