They're talking about us

I still can't believe the number of people that read social media and believe it. All it takes is one person to throw around a load of shit.

I still can't believe the number of people that read social media and believe it. All it takes is one person to throw around a load of shit.
Yep

The fans reaction to the WF debacle on Twitter is utterly embarrassing

Just wait until they manage to get rid of the BBC (cos, you know it's all lies) & social media & GB News are your only sources. Everything else will be hammered as "left wing extremism" The faster the US sinks into cultural armageddon the faster we are to Americanise.

Just wait until they manage to get rid of the BBC (cos, you know it's all lies) & social media & GB News are your only sources. Everything else will be hammered as "left wing extremism" The faster the US sinks into cultural armageddon the faster we are to Americanise.
BBC news reads like a press release from the british army

BBC news reads like a press release from the british army
Confuses the **** out of me. Apparently the BBC is either a government mouthpiece or a nest of lefty revolutionaries depending on what day it is. Or even what time of day it is.

Sometimes it's the same people saying both on different occasions.

Still it's to be expected I suppose. Same people who insisted to me for 18 months that you can't trust anything in the "mainstream media" have been plastering my social media feeds with links to Daily Express articles for a fair while now.

I blame lockdown. All that peaceful isolation made me forget that people are essentially wankers. I've remembered now.

Confuses the **** out of me. Apparently the BBC is either a government mouthpiece or a nest of lefty revolutionaries depending on what day it is. Or even what time of day it is.

Sometimes it's the same people saying both on different occasions.

Still it's to be expected I suppose. Same people who insisted to me for 18 months that you can't trust anything in the "mainstream media" have been plastering my social media feeds with links to Daily Express articles for a fair while now.

I blame lockdown. All that peaceful isolation made me forget that people are essentially wankers. I've remembered now.
It's not lockdown it's social media echo chambers. Surrounding yourself with people who think exactly the same way you do can only lead to polarising views.

That’s ****ing brilliant, best thing I’ve seen made about that season.

Nice to see another telling of our story. What I liked about this one is that mahrez and kante are actually part of it. To be honest, anything else we ever achieve now is a bonus as nothing will ever be as good as that season.

Wes: "Let's start at the beginning, shall we?"

At that point, I was expecting a NSFW video including Thailand highlights...

It's definitely a missed opportunity.

Imagine if Hopper, Smith and Pearson appeared together sat on the edge of a bed in a hotel room early in that video;

"Yeah, like, so we were a bit bored one evening . . . "

It's definitely a missed opportunity.

Imagine if Hopper, Smith and Pearson appeared together sat on the edge of a bed in a hotel room early in that video;

"Yeah, like, so we were a bit bored one evening . . . "
Thought I'd have a quick look at their careers.

Hopper has had middling success - 100+ appearances for Scunthorpe and current captain(!) at Lincoln in League 1.

Pearson bounced around at non-league level for a bit before retiring in 2020. Injury related, he said - but his career was petering out.

Adam Smith had a decent spell at Northampton immediately after the scandal...since then has slid down the leagues. Looks like he hasn't played regularly since turning out for Yeovil in 2020

Anyway. I should do some work.

Thought I'd have a quick look at their careers.

Hopper has had middling success - 100+ appearances for Scunthorpe and current captain(!) at Lincoln in League 1.

Pearson bounced around at non-league level for a bit before retiring in 2020. Injury related, he said - but his career was petering out.

Adam Smith had a decent spell at Northampton immediately after the scandal...since then has slid down the leagues. Looks like he hasn't played regularly since turning out for Yeovil in 2020

Anyway. I should do some work.
That was work, nice work!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566